Pictures of completed Pass F5 clone

@vivek - the output transistors are standard spec irfp240/irf9240. I have done a dry run with a proto build and then did the main build. Hence knew all the heat related issues. I have oversized design for heatsinks. I bought a 4 feet length in bangalore and got it cut.

@rocket.. The weight is little more than 25 kgs.

Cheers.

I used to think I was Alibaba, with the toys that I had, but I can definitively say that Anil is the real ALI BABA! Going to his cave and seeing his toys makes him ALI with a capital A..

Anil, now that I'm back, let me get myself to our IST and we will work on meeting at my place. I got in later than planned today morning-our connecting flight at Paris had engine trouble resulting in a replacement plane being arranged and a delay of over 3 hours. In addition to all of my toys, my younger son also asked me to bring his golf set across, sine he is coming in December after spending a few days with friends in London. To my pleasant surprise the customs guys waved me through with no questions whatsoever-I had a whole bunch of goodies, including an Ipad for a friend here( that would have come under the exemption for laptop, anyway). I was ready to go through explanations etc-but since the Qatar Airways flight landed at the same time the rush of passengers was too much for them to bother about small fry!

Cheers, and good to back in the USSR!

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back