Pioneer BDP-180

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have decided to buy Pioneer BDP 180. However in HiFiMart it is retailing for 17k. Need to see where to buy it from with warranty for less.

I have decided to buy Pioneer BDP 180. However in HiFiMart it is retailing for 17k. Need to see where to buy it from with warranty for less.

You can just message them and ask if they have any coupon code for the same. You can also tell them the competitive offers you are getting.

I know it has been asked multiple times in this thread, and each time the answer has only been about the Blu ray region (region c),
My specific question is- can this player play multi region dvds? i have a lot of US and UK dvds. if this dvd player has only region 5 (india), i might not buy it.
many thanks folks, for keeping this thread alive for 2.5 years!
If it's available in a store, look at the back of the player. The region coding will be stamped there.

You can just message them and ask if they have any coupon code for the same. You can also tell them the competitive offers you are getting.
Tried it but they are stuck at 17k - a bit too much for me to spend. I can go till 13-14k maybe.

Just in case a Marantz UD5007 interests you.
Out of my budget I guess :)

Yes ,it is a region free player. I own this and I could play all BD in the player..
Are you sure? Where did you pick it up from. The one sold here is confirmed to be of Indian region.

also there are some coupons that you can apply in ebay.in ( not sure if this product qualifies for that )

coupons.oneindia.com

I have sent a mail to the seller on eBay regarding coupons. they have responded and gave some coupons at the time of my purchase.

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Yes it was around 800 rs. I didn't remember exactly

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Wow ...we have a 3 years thread for this model ..and i just saw this after buying this player !!!

Thanks guys for your contribution ..its unfortunet that this stands to be the best player WITH OFFICIAL warranty in india ...a 3 years old !!!

Opened it today watched..jack the gaint slayer in 3d .....immediate problem is the remote boy it does not feel like 18999 players its sluggish !!! I have lg uhd 55inch tv and i believe the in built youtube app plays much better .just realised audio output must be set to bitstream did not know that

Any other settings suggestion please ..the hdmi setting drops from 4k 24p to auto is it ??
I got it for 16k from a official dealer here in hyd .

Youtube is biggest dissapointed any suggestion on how this is to be setup i have 50 mbps connection ?i was thinking it would be brilliant ..but i think lg has already set great benchmark ..this does not come anywhere closer .

I am leaving contract brightness ...saturayion amd other setting to zero ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back