Pioneer BDP-180

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to ebay.in and saw several sellers listing the BDP-180 from Rs 15,999 and upwards. Who is the seller giving it for Rs 14.8 k, after discount?

How can the coupon discount be availed of?

Regards.

Use this coupon (found it in email from ebay) for 7% discount, You need to apply the coupon on the checkout page before making Payment (Right upper corner) - and click apply & then Pay

Coupon: HPPYDWLI10

Use this coupon (found it in email from ebay) for 7% discount, You need to apply the coupon on the checkout page before making Payment (Right upper corner) - and click apply & then Pay

Is this region free for 15999/-?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this region free for 15999/-?

no. its region c. there is one A region by a seller but its grey and at same price.

I went to ebay.in and saw several sellers listing the BDP-180 from Rs 15,999 and upwards. Who is the seller giving it for Rs 14.8 k, after discount?

How can the coupon discount be availed of?

Regards.

yes, i also used the same coupon. the seller is audiovisualgurus. too bad, the seller has hiked the price by 1000 link

does this player has airplay??? I can't find it. My iphone/Ipad doesn't show it in option.

Does anyone upgraded the firmware? I am still on VO1.02 and read somewhere it's VO1.08 or above is current.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Is it the Firmware?

Laptop gives better clarity (both audio video) when playing a movie from a HDD.
Miracast doesn't work well. Sound quality is substandard. I know I should not expect much at this price. But still I feel that I should mention.
Of late I have realised that 17k will give this quality. For better quality we must buy oppo. And they cost above 50k

If your intention is to watch BR, DVD from a BR player, BDP-180 is a good choice and value for money. If you are looking for pristine sound output from an audio CD, or connect HDD, please go for stand alone CD player and a HD drive.

Friends,
I have a query about BDP 180.

Its not playing any 3-D Media (have tried with multiple discs). It shows that below error

"The disc has recognised that your player/ display doesn't support 3D Playback, or your player firmware requires upgrading."

I am not an advance user like most of you, so I am not sure if it really is the firmware thing or not. Even, if it is >> can I do it at home & how should I do that ?

It plays the 3d blu-ray discs, just update the firmware.
Connect it to your internet via network cable and go to settings and firmware / software update.
Check manual for the exact steps.

Alternatively you can download the firmware file on your PC by going to pioneer website and copy it to USB stick and put it in USB port of bluray player and use option to update firmware from USB.

It plays the 3d blu-ray discs, just update the firmware.
Connect it to your internet via network cable and go to settings and firmware / software update.
Check manual for the exact steps.

Alternatively you can download the firmware file on your PC by going to pioneer website and copy it to USB stick and put it in USB port of bluray player and use option to update firmware from USB.

Why cant the wireless feature of BDP180 be used for firmware upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back