Pioneer DV-220V-K Or Pioneer DV-420V with 2.1 Amplifier

opera

Hi,
I have decide to buy any of following two DVD Player pl suggest which one to buy :

As per following website 220 score over 420 but 420 support more number of CODEC...
Pl help to finalize..

Also pl suggest 2.1 Amplifier for that under Rs.2000..

Thanks...I have purchased 420 yesterday from Manish Market Mumbai at Rs. 4100...I like it... cute player....

I have chosen 420 over 220 as following:

It support Mp4 & WMP format
It has optical Audio output

However 220 is also good model which is available at Rs.2800 at Hira Panna Mumbai....

Now please suggest for 2.1 Speaker for that....

Last edited:
Thanks...I have purchased 420 yesterday from Manish Market Mumbai at Rs. 4100...I like it... cute player....

I have chosen 420 over 220 as following:

It support Mp4 & WMP format
It has optical Audio output

However 220 is also good model which is available at Rs.2800 at Hira Panna Mumbai....

Now please suggest for 2.1 Speaker for that....

if you can increase your budget on 2.1 speakers.. then you can look for altec-lensing mx5021 (~6-7K)

hi
I want to buy a DVD player with HDMI and USB which plays all region and is NTSC/PAL.
I was zeroing in to Pioneer 420 KV. Where can I buy it in Heera Panna.
Whats is the approx price

Just called the Pioneer show room, mentioned that the 220 is priced at 4.5K & you get a HDMI cable free, for the 420 he said you would have to place an order & based on availability you might get it.

Appreciate if you let me know the prices of both these players & suggest any other DVD player which is good

Just called the Pioneer show room, mentioned that the 220 is priced at 4.5K & you get a HDMI cable free, for the 420 he said you would have to place an order & based on availability you might get it.

Appreciate if you let me know the prices of both these players & suggest any other DVD player which is good

420 was available for 5.3k in national market. I tried for DV610 he said come back after a week or try in SP road.

Thanks kittu1977, after reading a lot of threads I think I will go in for a budget blueray player. I initially thought just go to a store & pick one up be it the Sony or the LG. My budget is not a penny more than 10K for this, but I'm trusting my fellow HIFI bros & sistas on this buy. What i'm looking for in a player is

1) Best player in video / audio quality
2) Good Load times
3) Without having too much to worry on service part
4) To play Audio CD's /DVD/ Blueray & with HDMI out
5) My current TV is a 42" Pana Plasma (If this makes a difference in choosing the make of the player)

I think I have covered everything, please suggest a good player & let me know if its good to wait till the Deepavali offers to roll out.

Thanks kittu1977, after reading a lot of threads I think I will go in for a budget blueray player. I initially thought just go to a store & pick one up be it the Sony or the LG. My budget is not a penny more than 10K for this, but I'm trusting my fellow HIFI bros & sistas on this buy. What i'm looking for in a player is

1) Best player in video / audio quality
2) Good Load times
3) Without having too much to worry on service part
4) To play Audio CD's /DVD/ Blueray & with HDMI out
5) My current TV is a 42" Pana Plasma (If this makes a difference in choosing the make of the player)

I think I have covered everything, please suggest a good player & let me know if its good to wait till the Deepavali offers to roll out.

Let me know if you find one which plays all region blu-rays .. I will join u in the purchase :D

Hi crn,

You can find Pioneer 420 in national market. I picked one like a month back and i am a satisfied with its performance.

IM me if you want the contact number of the guy who deals with it in National market.

regards,

sandeep

Hi crn,

You can find Pioneer 420 in national market. I picked one like a month back and i am a satisfied with its performance.

IM me if you want the contact number of the guy who deals with it in National market.

regards,

sandeep

Any 610 with him ? What price you paid ? Share the contact thru pm please :signthankspin:

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back