Basic HT setup with Pioneer AJ-5235XT 5.1 and Pioneer VSX-823-K

Actually it was rather easy for me to wall mount, i had ordered wall mounts before i received my AJ speakers.

Here is tilted mounting of rears.

DSC006051.jpg

Actually it was rather easy for me to wall mount, i had ordered wall mounts before i received my AJ speakers.

Here is tilted mounting of rears.

DSC006051.jpg

Hey, this looks cool :)

From where can I find such wall mount for my AJ BS speakers?
Anyone selling online? link pls..

Thanks,
Noble

Hey, this looks cool :)

From where can I find such wall mount for my AJ BS speakers?
Anyone selling online? link pls..

Thanks,
Noble

I was also looking for same and had found this Speaker Wall Mount 8" - 12": Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen
It was much cheaper earlier 580 for a pair. Only thing missing in these is to be able to tilt them downwards. But there is nothing available "online" with that feature and costing less than 5k.

Sorry for the thread necro but I didn't particularly want to start a new thread for pretty much the same setup.

Got the 5.1 AJ-5235XT speakers (full 5.1 set) and the VSX-824K installed in a smallish bedroom. So far so good. Wasn't entirelly thrilled when I first played FLACs (could be any number of things), but my first movie playthrough was thrilling.

I think I've gotten everything working except for audio out from TV to the receiver. That's just for the case when I want to quickly stick a pen drive into the TV rather than laptop->receiver via HDMI (don't own a 'media player'). I'm looking to see if my TV (Samsung EH5000) supports ARC (doesn't look likely). If not, I wonder if I can just get an optical cable from TV digital out to receiver in.

Thanks to gvrhyd and owes for lots of useful information.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back