Pioneer HTP 33 with vsx 322k?

Hi Guys,

Recently i bought this Pioneer HTP RS 33 in reliance digital , koramangala ,bangalore.

I got this for 38 with samsung Blue ray Player.

This sounds pretty good. i did audition and opted for this.

Bad part in this HT is for Rear Speakers you will get a very little Speaker Cable and not enough to get the rear speakers mounted on wall.

I spoke to Reliance Digital Technician, he brought me another model Speaker Cable because of that my Left Rear Speaker is not sounding good.

Can any one have the same issue/ can any one share where i can get the same quality speaker cable for pioneer which i get from in the box package.

I spoke reliance digital guys, they dont have it.. in this case they are worst.. and service is too worst.

In my opinion the speaker cables don't matter that much.. Once when my old speaker had to be extended I thought I shall make do with a piece of old telephone wire for that time.. I still have that.. Must be the speakers.. Check again..

I have a small doubt.. I have my laptop connected to the receiver thro hdmi And i have bluray rips with 5.1 audio.. But the receiver does not detect the channels.. And no DD symbol.. I use kmplayer or vlc.. Can someone help me with what I'm doing wrong.. Thanks in advance

Check if your laptop hdmi support 5.1 or 7.1 channel. Some laptop hdmi supports only two channel audio. Also use another player like potplayer or xbmc. There is a dedicated thread regarding bitstream started by spirovious recently.

Check if your laptop hdmi support 5.1 or 7.1 channel. Some laptop hdmi supports only two channel audio. Also use another player like potplayer or xbmc. There is a dedicated thread regarding bitstream started by spirovious recently.

Thanks Mr baiju.. I shall search for that..

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back