Pioneer M90/C90 is it worth buying!!

johny747

I know a friend who is selling the above Pre/Pwr Rig. What would be a decent price to buy this at? Anyone using this setup, could you give me you inputs.
Thanks in Advance

How much is the price? Google reviews give it a thumbs up, what about the source & speakers that will be connected to them?

May be available with Torvin, Chennai. I have auditioned both M90 and Technics SE A5, almost two years back. Both are very rare items and best sounding. I carried SE A5 (pre/pwr) home because of less budget and of course those sexy, large vu meters.(Rs. 48,000, 120/160 wrms at 8/6 ohms, pure class A). Torvin was charging Rs 78K for C90/M90 then. (200 wrms/channel at 8 ohms). It is a reference amplifier and have excellent sonic parameters.
Thanks

78K is a lot of money. Today you can pick up a decent amp and speaker for that price!
My question to the readers here is, "is it worth investing that kind of money"?

Hi Johny,
Did anyone finally buy the Pioneer M90/C90 combination? If so, what has been their listening experience? Was the sound quality worth the price paid? How much did the items finally go for?
Thanks and regards.
miroflex

I have one, since one month and I find it really great. I can now hear parts of music I couldn't hear with my previous amp. I find that I does need to warm up though, in order do deliver the best and when it does it's breath taking.
I do have a question should anyone be able to help: I have paired it with a couple of JBL MK 1000, which I already owned and I was wondering if there is a suggested speaker for such amp.
Thanks for any suggestion.

Mario

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back