Pioneer sp-fs52 andrew jones designed now in india

You should be looking @ Pioneer SP-FS52-LR as it will pair well with Pioneer VSX 831 specs. Again Audition both if you have the opportunity, see which one sounds good & brings smile on your face :)

Which one below I need to buy for my Pioneer VSX 831 avr and it is 80 watts for 8 ohm and 140 for 6 ohm.

Both speaker are at same price and which speaker will be good? ( 2.0 Setup ) only floorstanding speaker am looking for.

Pioneer SP-FS52-LR or boston accoustics A 250 ?
Pioneer without a doubt. It's got excellent reviews in its time.

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Andrew Jones Again out of Stock. Hunted a lot for its demo but no luck. :(

Can anybody suggest me a good place in Pune or Mumbai ( Or anywhere on earth :)) for its auditioning.

Andrew Jones Again out of Stock. Hunted a lot for its demo but no luck. :(

Can anybody suggest me a good place in Pune or Mumbai ( Or anywhere on earth :)) for its auditioning.
Look at other speakers. There are equally good speakers from brands like dali, kef, Polk, etc.

MaSh

Finally able to buy Pioneer Andrew Jones 5.1 set.
So much happy with the performance of these speakers. [emoji2]
Superb audio quality [emoji7]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Finally able to buy Pioneer Andrew Jones 5.1 set.
So much happy with the performance of these speakers. [emoji2]
Superb audio quality [emoji7]

Congratulations. Where did you pick them up from and for how much?

MaSh

Congratulations. Where did you pick them up from and for how much?

MaSh

I purchased it from Teg's in Gaffar Market, Delhi.
They are the authorized Pioneer dealer (listed on Pioneer's website).

Paid 1Lac for:
5.0 set (2 x FS52, C22, 2 x BS22)
S-MS3SW 12" Subwoofer
VSX-524-K AV Receiver
Bundle of 16 gauge speaker cable

The shop owner had one more 5.1 set available with him at that time.

I did contact Tegs, they have 7.1 Ch series, but expect someone to pickup at Delhi and he can assist to ship through local contacts.

If anybody is still searching can get it, if you have any friends in Delhi to assist.

While I continued my search for Pioneer sp-fs52 andrew jones 5.1/7.1 one of the dealer mentioned that Pioneer Co is closing down..I am not sure if they meant this model is discontinued.

While I continued my search for Pioneer sp-fs52 andrew jones 5.1/7.1 one of the dealer mentioned that Pioneer Co is closing down..I am not sure if they meant this model is discontinued.
no they r still available @ official website.i have talked to the dealer and he told yes they were available.

I'm thinking of getting a pair of fs52s for a stereo setup, but worry about their low sensitivity.

Will Marantz PM60006 (2x45 W @8 ohms)be able to drive them well at medium volume in a mid sized room?

I'm thinking of getting a pair of fs52s for a stereo setup, but worry about their low sensitivity.

Will Marantz PM60006 (2x45 W @8 ohms)be able to drive them well at medium volume in a mid sized room?
Yes marantz powers are under-rated. It has enough power to drive spfs52

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hello guys....i am getting the andrew jones 5 speaker package (not the sub) in Delhi for 47k....is the price alright??? or should i bargain more??

Hello guys....i am getting the andrew jones 5 speaker package (not the sub) in Delhi for 47k....is the price alright??? or should i bargain more??

Dude, try htstore.in, last month I bought a pair of SP52FS from them and I got it in Cochin within 2 days!!

Dude, try htstore.in, last month I bought a pair of SP52FS from them and I got it in Cochin within 2 days!!

Hey thanks for your input....I had tried almost everywhere...picked these up 5.0 set last evening for 47k....couldn't wait more... ☺️

Now the sub and amp hunting begins. For the moment will run them with Yam RX-V463 without sub.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back