Pioneer sp-fs52 andrew jones designed now in india

Sometime back they were listed at Avenue Sound web store and were in stock.
I was tempted but the price was 40,000 for the Pair. Which i thought was way too steep.

If there is a cheaper alternative it might be worth considering.

Hi Sash

Great piece of information. I read on this website Pioneer SP-PK52FS review India Market Price that the whole 5.1 package costs 34K INR.

If so, it will be a giant killer!

The Pioneer sp-pk51fs 5.1 set was reviewed by us during the Avenue sound meet. It was quoted @ 50k back then which I thought was amazing vfm. Considering the sorry state of the rupee if it truly priced at 34k then it will easily be the best vfm system under 70-80k maybe even 100k.I know that's a bold statement but ppl who have heard this set will most probably agree with me. In that scenario if ur budget is 35-50k then you have only 4 reasons to not chose these wonderful speakers. 1st you lack the space these speakers demand. 2nd availability. & 3rd u already bought an avr & it does not match these speakers(bit unlikely coz I have heard these speakers through multiple avrs). 4th last but not the least reason, the buyer is just plain stupid :D.

@Ch@ts :

It was listed at 20,000/- but in the details it said "Each Speaker Sold Individually".
So you have to add the item twice in the cart to make a pair.
And a pair of Fs-51 were listed at around 30K after discount on the website.
I did not correspond further after reading this on the website.

Did you speak to them personally? If its really 20k then it makes sense.
I could be wrong here so in that case i am sorry, but it would be great for everyone,
if someone who knows people at AvensueSound could get the exact price.

@Denom, Denom!! Where art thou!! Haha :) :)

Last edited:
@Goamit10:

That review is from Jan-2013 when the speakers had not even launched in India.
That price listed is just a Rupee conversion of the then USD price in USA.
Its very misleading. Wish it was available here at the same price, it would easily be the best VFM.

Hang on Guys!!!

All you Pioneer FS52 deal hunters are gonna get them for 20k for a pair. So quickly get your orders across to Ashish. Cal him on 09930885877 today to order.

Black Friday deals are brewing at Avenue Sound, will post the details when i receive them by this evening!

Hang on Guys!!!

All you Pioneer FS52 deal hunters are gonna get them for 20k for a pair. So quickly get your orders across to Ashish. Cal him on 09930885877 today to order.

Black Friday deals are brewing at Avenue Sound, will post the details when i receive them by this evening!

Thanks a ton. Really helps everyone interested!

Hang on Guys!!!

Sigh, where is USD129 and where is INR 20K. But a good deal given the pathetic condition of the rupee and the limited market potential in India (not enough demand for Pioneer to price aggressively I guess)

Hang on Guys!!!

There'll be a LOT of takers if he manages to price the 5.1 set at 35K. The FS22 is already priced at 20K (as per you and his website), the BS22 is at 10K (as per the website) and the CS22 is at 8.5K (as per his website). The total comes to around 38.5. If he prices the whole combination at 35K, I am sure it'd be a win-win situation for both the consumer and seller.

I for one would pick one up in a heartbeat.

Hang on Guys!!!

Wow ! if what you say is real then FS52 are going to sell like hot cakes. I may want one for myself. :D

Sigh, where is USD129 and where is INR 20K. But a good deal given the pathetic condition of the rupee and the limited market potential in India (not enough demand for Pioneer to price aggressively I guess)

We have to be realistic about Ashish being a Hi-Fi Dealer & not Santa Claus :p Jokes aside, he is trying his bit to get us a decent deal, keeping shipping & customs in mind :)

There'll be a LOT of takers if he manages to price the 5.1 set at 35K. The FS22 is already priced at 20K (as per you and his website), the BS22 is at 10K (as per the website) and the CS22 is at 8.5K (as per his website). The total comes to around 38.5. If he prices the whole combination at 35K, I am sure it'd be a win-win situation for both the consumer and seller.

I for one would pick one up in a heartbeat.

Your wish is granted, FS52 5.0 (2XFS52 + 2XBS22 + 1XCS22) pkg at 35k! If you want the sub with the above 5.0 pkg, then the cost is 45k. Keep in mind this special pricing offered as Black Friday specials, so order it now.

Wow ! if what you say is real then FS52 are going to sell like hot cakes. I may want one for myself. :D

Go ahead Bro, coz its true. Order it now to avail of this special pricing.

USD 129 for each not for a pair , and this 25k per pair according to their avenuesound site , where it is mentioned 20k per pair.

Awesome deal by Ashish !! This is a superb package overall and quite a few AV forums are full of praise for this package !!

We have to be realistic about Ashish being a Hi-Fi Dealer & not Santa Claus :p Jokes aside, he is trying his bit to get us a decent deal, keeping shipping & customs in mind :)

USD 129 for each not for a pair , and this 25k per pair according to their avenuesound site , where it is mentioned 20k per pair.
My bad! I didnt read the Amazon prices properly - what Avenue Sound is offering is definitely an amazing price!!

@arhantd - I placed an order for them @ Rs.20000 a pair 2 days ago, with delivery expected around mid-Jan. I spoke to Mohsin at Avenue Sound.

Last edited:
Hi folks, can anyone pls let his impression know about these speakers, (a) when paired with yamaha 673? - being warm, balanced, bright and suitability with 673.
(b) How they fare compared to tannoy v4 (or v4i) while source being 673?

I have auditioned above combination today and liked it for my choice of music. However sp fs52 deal is very tempting, hence want to know the impression of ears which have listen to both of these sets.

P.S.: price difference is well known, hence I am requesting only relative qualitative comparison!

Regards.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back