Pioneer VSX-1020-K 7.1 Home Theater Receiver On ebay.in

Iam using , gr8 performer ....well mine with 220V cannot comment after using convertor what was the effect on Audio output .
because transformer and filtered voltage heart of any hifi device ,

Hi

Just saw on ebay.in a sale for Pioneer 1020. I am planning go buy one.

Will it be a good deal since a Step down transformer is also included.

eBay India: Pioneer VSX-1020-K 7.1 Home Theater Receiver (item 120683483722 end time 13-Mar-2011 14:10:16 IST)

Also please suggest a good FS for 60 K for these incase anyone has them.

Jatin

IMHO it is better to buy a 220V amp. You can buy any of the other components of 110 V and use a transformer but it does not work well for power amps. If you intend to use the receiver as a power amp also, look for a 220V. Just my 2 c.

Hi

Just saw on ebay.in a sale for Pioneer 1020. I am planning go buy one.

Will it be a good deal since a Step down transformer is also included.

eBay India: Pioneer VSX-1020-K 7.1 Home Theater Receiver (item 120683483722 end time 13-Mar-2011 14:10:16 IST)

Also please suggest a good FS for 60 K for these incase anyone has them.

Jatin

That is still a 50% premium to Amazon USA cost + India transformer cost. see if you can beg someone to get it from US. I bought mine from Amazon and transformer in Blore. Picture quality is good although tata sky Hd should be credited for it, upscaling also is decent. Sound cannot comment since I am still using my old speakers.

Hi..

I bought it directly from Amazon..so its got no warranty in India. I have friends who constantly keep travelling to US. So if something goesbroke..I may try and get them to take it back..although i doubt if anyone will take a 10 kilos receiver :)

Also in the forum people have said Onkyo and Denon have better service in India and since their receivers are similar..you are better off buying those so that they can be repaied in India..like Onkyo 608.

Iam using , gr8 performer ....well mine with 220V cannot comment after using convertor what was the effect on Audio output .
because transformer and filtered voltage heart of any hifi device ,

Hi I am looking for the same receiver. Not sure on the pricing. Can you tell me how much and where did you pick it from??

Many Thanks

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back