What AV Receiver to buy ?

Welcome to the club...sooner or later the upgrade bug will bite and you may see yourself heading for an upgrade.....some of us do......

Advise you to keep aside some savings every month in a piggy bank and ignore it......once when the upgrade bug bites, crack open the piggy bank and see what you can upgrade to!

Regarding the performance, I would say it sounds the best even with my old speakers. Was mesmerized with the way my old low power speakers perform with this receiver along with my SW10 beast. Enjoying every detail and very much excited to upgrade the speakers in near future.

It should get even better with speaker upgrade and when you finish a full 5.1.2 set-up..

Hi,

Thanks a lot everyone for earlier replies.

Will connecting those speakers harm the Receiver even if i listen at low volume say like 30% to 50% of volume range?

If they say 6 Ohms, then there is no issue in using them for a couple of months or even long term if you like the sound. I started off with Sony speakers from a HiFi system with my marantz. Just keep an eye on the receiver temperature. If you feel it getting too hot to touch, then you know what to do :).

MaSh

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back