Pionner Home Theater RS 33

neerajiitr

Hi Friends,

I want to purchase a best home theater system for watching movies and listening . I am going for purchase Yahama YHT 1810 after read the reviews and fit in my budget in Reliance Digital. But this product not available and also demo not available for other Yamaha Home Theater system. After listening the sound of Pionner HT RS 33 I go for it, but this is demo product but he given more discount so I purchase the Pionner Home Theater in Rs.41,000.

I connecting this Pionner HT by Airtel HD Digital TV and through my Samsung BRRIP Player.

The sound and bass is very good. Sound experience better than Cinema hall.

After using 1 month I am facing one problems. When I play movies or songs in high volume, all speakers given great sound but from subwoofer some sounds coming like 'firework' or 'chatar'. Is this is normal in all subwoofer and all subs creating problem in high volume or only problem in my Subwoofer.

I also call the Pionner Customer Care about this problem but now one responding.

Please give me some advise about this.

Subwoofer distorts

Ideally Subwoofer should not make any crackling / popping noise. It would normally happen on few cases which i can think off.

1. Loose connection from Amp to subwoofer
2. power mismatch from Amp to subwoofer i.e. Amp produce more voltage than it can to meet the demands of the subwoofer.
3. Defective RCA cables - Try using Dual Shielded Subwoofer Audio RCA Cable

Check if you can arrange an alternative sub for testing your connectivity / amp. Else take the sub to the store & try connecting it to their setup & test on high vol. By these you should be able to isolate the issues & find the exact cause of the problem.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back