Plannng to buy Sony 55X9000E @ Rs. 129000/-

Quotes have got revised upwards... Last week I was getting a better deal , but today they have increased prices by almost 10K

Quotes have got revised upwards... Last week I was getting a better deal , but today they have increased prices by almost 10K
I received a call yesterday evening from the Bajaj sales person enquiring about my purchase. He was still offering the same price of 102k. Please check with them if your are interested.

Am in Mumbai.. Best Price I got was 110K but now am getting Rs 123K

Reach out to the Kohinoor .. they normally quotes one of the best prices. But need to show that you are going to book, if the price/offer is good. Also you can quote the price you think best and offer the same and provide your ph number to call back. I am sure you will get something close to the best price if not the best price.

Another one easy to negotiate is ARCEE electronics.

Guys, can anyone confirm the actual warranty on this tv? Croma is saying that this tv has a 1year comprehensive warranty and 2nd year panel warranty. But i could not get any details on this anywhere.

Guys, can anyone confirm the actual warranty on this tv? Croma is saying that this tv has a 1year comprehensive warranty and 2nd year panel warranty. But i could not get any details on this anywhere.

1 year warranty incl everything. Additional warranty can be purchased separately either directly from Sony or the dealer before the expiry of the first year. Sony charges 25k for 2 years and the dealer differs.

So i finally bought it from croma for 1.10L + kindle paperwhite. Any initial setup suggestions?

First of all congratulations!!

There is a new firmware out last week so you can update this which will give faster performance and a few improvements. Amazon prime video has been changed in some respects, though my tv does not recognize the newer update yet. I guess it may detect in the due course.

Use hard wired internet connection for best performance as it requires good internet connectivity which is seamless and WiFi has it's issues.

Cinema home picture setting is best suited for most of the content. You may want to increase the colour to inbetween 60-70 which gives a good pop and vividness.

ARC can be a hit or miss even on good HDMI cables so I've connected an optical cable in addition of the HDMI, so audio from tv is always redirected to the avr.

May use a ups rather than a stabilizer for extra protection. The power consumption is below 70-110watts in normal use and maxes out to less than 150watts even when 4k hdr is in play, so a 600va ups will be fine. But 1100 va ups is recommended by me if attaching a few more devices.

These are a few will update more.

First of all congratulations!!

There is a new firmware out last week so you can update this which will give faster performance and a few improvements. Amazon prime video has been changed in some respects, though my tv does not recognize the newer update yet. I guess it may detect in the due course.

Use hard wired internet connection for best performance as it requires good internet connectivity which is seamless and WiFi has it's issues.

Cinema home picture setting is best suited for most of the content. You may want to increase the colour to inbetween 60-70 which gives a good pop and vividness.

ARC can be a hit or miss even on good HDMI cables so I've connected an optical cable in addition of the HDMI, so audio from tv is always redirected to the avr.

May use a ups rather than a stabilizer for extra protection. The power consumption is below 70-110watts in normal use and maxes out to less than 150watts even when 4k hdr is in play, so a 600va ups will be fine. But 1100 va ups is recommended by me if attaching a few more devices.

These are a few will update more.

When was the update released ?

One thing I learned during my search for TV is that any multi brand dealers like Croma or Reliance Digital or small shops, they heavily market Samsung. It's so misleading for a common man. Reliance digital guys was trying to convince me to take Samsung MU7000 when I asked about X9000E. Samsung have HDR1000...it has brightness of 1000 nits. It has One connect box...Sony runs Android... It gets stuck, hangs... So much negative things about Sony and all praised for Samsung. He also said LG UJ752 series is a failure.All the Samsung TV is kept at max brightness with nice content and Other TVs kept with Normal HD contents. So bad is the dealers.

Is the 1.1L price quoted above for 55 inch with some exchange ?

I can't even get the 49inch x9000E at that price in Thane/Mumbai.. That said, for some weird reason, the 55 inch is just roughly 10k more than the 49 inch model. (reason given: the 55 inch isn't doing as well as Sony hoped). :rolleyes:
I've done multiple rounds now.

Salesmen are just fake news - I also sensed a distinct bias towards Samsung - (it's better, brighter, cheaper). This is the cheapest price.. if anyone gives you lower than the "MOP"/my price, your warranty and their dealership both will be cancelled

Finally I just walked out.. I think it's MI time. Is there any point waiting for this year's models to arrive and subsequently a price drop - this model is glorious to look at. (esp in 4k-hdr)

I am getting an sealed Sony x9005E 55" 4K+Smart for Rs 60000 , at Hyderabad through OLX Re-seller, with Invoice and
he is giving a 1 yr Manufacturer warranty claim, is it a good deal ?

Is the 1.1L price quoted above for 55 inch with some exchange ?

I can't even get the 49inch x9000E at that price in Thane/Mumbai.. That said, for some weird reason, the 55 inch is just roughly 10k more than the 49 inch model. (reason given: the 55 inch isn't doing as well as Sony hoped). :rolleyes:
I've done multiple rounds now.

Salesmen are just fake news - I also sensed a distinct bias towards Samsung - (it's better, brighter, cheaper). This is the cheapest price.. if anyone gives you lower than the "MOP"/my price, your warranty and their dealership both will be cancelled

Finally I just walked out.. I think it's MI time. Is there any point waiting for this year's models to arrive and subsequently a price drop - this model is glorious to look at. (esp in 4k-hdr)

Yes, 1.1L price is for the 55" model without any exchange. You can go to croma and ask the manager directly about the model and say that your friend got it from delhi for 1.05k. He will probably give you his best price. You will get a Kindle paperwhite starters pack with this tv in offer.

I am getting an sealed Sony x9005E 55" 4K+Smart for Rs 60000 , at Hyderabad through OLX Re-seller, with Invoice and
he is giving a 1 yr Manufacturer warranty claim, is it a good deal ?

Don't trust sellers on OLX, only purchase from sony authorized sellers listed on sony.co.in . Otherwise sony won't honor the warranty. Also, x9005e is not being sold in India officially.

Did anyone here change the colour settings of their tv from the factory default? If yes, did the picture quality improve significantly?

Yes, 1.1L price is for the 55" model without any exchange. You can go to croma and ask the manager directly about the model and say that your friend got it from delhi for 1.05k. He will probably give you his best price. You will get a Kindle paperwhite starters pack with this tv in offer.

I went to the Croma store in Hyderabad today and they're telling that freebie offer ended in March. :/

And they're quoting 2.5L for a 65incher. What would be a good bargain to pay for 65" x900e?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back