player with torrent client

variozin

Hi all,

this is my first post in the forum, although I have been reading many posts here looking for the most praised and discussed versatile player.I am also looking for a player that

-can play all HD video formats and other kinds of media content easily with beautiful clarity and robust performance w/o any glitches.

-networking type with wifi compatibility. Do networking players have all security setups??

-should be able to download data via torrent client. This is a major criteria as I am intending to use a dedicated HDD along with the player for direct downloading of media from web via torrent client. This will also become my primary media centre

Contendors at at the moment for me are

-xtreamer side winder with wifi adaptor(has room for internal HDD:))

-WD Live HD (most discussed)

-Iomega screen play director (seems all in one minus built-in wifi)

Are they all torrent capable??:rolleyes:

suggest me guys ...!!!

Xtreamer needs laptop hdd (2.5") whereas in play on hd u can use desktop hdd (3.5")...

~Spica Tapatalk~

Hi all,

this is my first post in the forum, although I have been reading many posts here looking for the most praised and discussed versatile player.I am also looking for a player that

-can play all HD video formats and other kinds of media content easily with beautiful clarity and robust performance w/o any glitches.

-networking type with wifi compatibility. Do networking players have all security setups??

-should be able to download data via torrent client. This is a major criteria as I am intending to use a dedicated HDD along with the player for direct downloading of media from web via torrent client. This will also become my primary media centre

Contendors at at the moment for me are

-xtreamer side winder with wifi adaptor(has room for internal HDD:))

-WD Live HD (most discussed)

-Iomega screen play director (seems all in one minus built-in wifi)

Are they all torrent capable??:rolleyes:

suggest me guys ...!!!

i doubt WD Live has torrent support!! I think this is missing feature in all WD media players family

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back