Please share best price TV purchase in last week sales, delivery speed and status

Re: Update: Cracked LED Panel and Replacement/Installation.

Thanks. But I mean which specific setting... I can't see any setting that looks relevant.

As you've already seen there is no direct interpolation reducing option available in setting but you can still reduced the jaggedness.

You can either reduce the sharpness by
Picture mode: User
or just use
Picture mode: Mild

Noise reduction: None

Dynamic Backlight: 2-5

Dynamic Contrast: low - none

Dark Level: Dark

These yield me best picture quality for SD channel and HD too
And these settings reduces strains to the eye.

*Bold settings affects the "Soap-Opera effects."

Re: Update: Cracked LED Panel and Replacement/Installation.

As you've already seen there is no direct interpolation reducing option available in setting but you can still reduced the jaggedness.

You can either reduce the sharpness by
Picture mode: User
or just use
Picture mode: Mild

Noise reduction: None

Dynamic Backlight: 2-5

Dynamic Contrast: low - none

Dark Level: Dark

These yield me best picture quality for SD channel and HD too
And these settings reduces strains to the eye.

*Bold settings affects the "Soap-Opera effects."
Thank you.

After few days of usage my MMX tv settings are as below, which do justice to both SD and HD channels from ADTV, even in sports too.

Contrast 55
Brightness 38
color 27
sharpness 40
color temp - user, all RGB 50
Dynamic light off
Eco - high

all other gimmicks off

Dear Users, now that we have used for some time, pl share ur sweet spots for all of our ref...

After few days of usage my MMX tv settings are as below, which do justice to both SD and HD channels from ADTV, even in sports too.

Contrast 55
Brightness 38
color 27
sharpness 40
Dynamic light off
Eco - high

all other gimmicks off

Dear Users, now that we have used for some time, pl share ur sweet spots for all of our ref...

Thankyou bro.. Will give these settings a try

Hey all,

Got the TV today, an i must say its amaazing.!!:eek:hyeah::eek:hyeah:

Tried the setting mentioned above, but it made the dark scenes almost unwatchable. Have set it back to mild and standard for now.

Have checked the quality across devices and i must say nothing beats playing your VLC HD movie content over HDMI.. make me go :yahoo:

This is my first huge TV so still learning the ropes. So pls do share any sweet spot for the settings on the TV.

P.S: This thread is one of the main reasons i finally took the plunge. :)

great grim, welcome to MMX tv family
ur midnight post shows that ur out of the world after getting the unit installed.
pl share ur picture settings and so called sweet spot...

On 26th dec i bought Samsung 32j5300 Smart LED tv through flipkart
by wsretail
price : Rs. 32,873/-
delivered to home: on 29th dec
installation done : on 31st dec

Contrast 55
Brightness 38
color 27
sharpness 40
Dynamic light off
Eco - high

all other gimmicks off

Diplomat,
Can you share with me the settings on the MMX TV? Unfortunately, I didn't receive any user manual with the TV and my various attempts at contacting the service center for the manual were futile. I would appreciate it if you could let me know how to access the settings menu. TIA

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back