Please share best price TV purchase in last week sales, delivery speed and status

dee5e8488d6e00617516c05f53d27815.jpg
8d58ae3708af63ef01d2b89230cc2f25.jpg

I see these colors on a black display from right or left angles on 50B6000FHD. Can anyone else confirm if it is same for them.

You see black screen on turning off blueback and turning off settop box or input signal.

macho, it shall not be an issue for you even in long run if the company spec is right and the panel has DLED instead of edge LED. I am not able to notice any such thing after going through ur post here. Even PRK also has not reported till date. Anyway you enjoy the beauty.
I am yet to get call for EW though already sent sms, donot know whether to talk to CC or wait.

By the way, as requested before, please share your picture settings friends so that we can reach at common basic setup to get the best output.

Macho ur picture looks great in the posted photos.

macho, it shall not be an issue for you even in long run if the company spec is right and the panel has DLED instead of edge LED. I am not able to notice any such thing after going through ur post here. Even PRK also has not reported till date. Anyway you enjoy the beauty.
I am yet to get call for EW though already sent sms, donot know whether to talk to CC or wait.

By the way, as requested before, please share your picture settings friends so that we can reach at common basic setup to get the best output.

Macho ur picture looks great in the posted photos.
Thanks for your input. I hope it will not be an issue. Other than this all looks great. I had two ants venturing behind the panel glass the other day. They probably found their way out as I can't see them now. But they got me pretty tense. I suppose the led should be sealed? Has any one else faced something similar?

Bought Panasonic TH 42, ASM610D for 38k in Infibeam gold box sale. Waiting for delivery to happen.

hey infibeam purchase is respected by panasonic?? sometimes back the company had some issue in respecting warranty when I talked to CC over such purchase, pl confirm
anyway congrats on ur purchase

My horrible experience of ordering 50B6000FHD via Flipkart

I'm new here and this is my first post, please excuse me if this post is long or irrelevant

So I order 50B6000FHD on 14th OCT, The seller WSRetail took almost a week to ship the product via safexpress . They further delayed the delivery by 7 more days for silly reasons like no one in the office are responding. So it took almost 15 days to get delivered.
After a huge argument of their call center, they finally delivered the product on 31th OCT and the delivery boy was unprofessional not at all handling the tv with care.

I immediately called Flipkart Care and asked them regarding unboxing of the package, She said to go ahead and she gave information about installation and demo date.

So with all excitement and joy, I and my dad unboxed the TV as gentle as possible and placed the TV upright with the help of the provided "steel foot" which screwed up to the base.
Then we plugged the power cord and hooked the TV with HDMI leading to TataSky HD .
My heart sunk when I saw the screen, the panel was entirely broken from inside of the glass, there was no visible damage on the body.
EOwqC6H.jpg

Thank God I didn't unwrapped the protective screen protector.

I immediately filed for replacement, they told me it'll gonna process after 5 business days from 31th OCT which was 5th NOV and the replacement would be done by 13th NOV.
But day passed one by one and soon the day turned to 7th NOV, but on one showed up at my doorsteps,
I intimated the customer care about the 2 years additional warranty offer and told them to hurry up.
From then onward the series of fake promises started and they kept on delayed the resolve date by 24 hours.
I was getting so frustrated, even on 13th NOV they failed to perform the reverse pickup.

By this point I had lost all hopes of getting the 2 years extended warranty, and the call center guys used to straight hung up my calls. I seriously told them I'm going to take legal actions

To my surprise, as a BHEEGI BILLI like avatar Flipkart shipped my TV on 14th from Bangalore to Hubli. But I was still worried about my extended warranty so I gave them a call again and still time request them to speak with a manager asking the Invoice no. and the Serial No. of the Tv.
As without them I can claim the offer, after 45min of long heated discussion, he escalated the issue and they called me at 10pm on 15th NOV gave me the serial no and invoice no.

I'm yet to receive the TV on 19th Nov and I sent the "EW" sms to 9212230707 at 11pm of 15th NOV.

What you guys think, I'm actually worried will they call me back for Extended warranty?

Here are some pics which will aid my story.
50B6000FHD - Album on Imgur

Re: My horrible experience of ordering 50B6000FHD via Flipkart

I'm new here and this is my first post, please excuse me if this post is long or irrelevant

So I order 50B6000FHD on 14th OCT, The seller WSRetail took almost a week to ship the product via safexpress . They further delayed the delivery by 7 more days for silly reasons like no one in the office are responding. So it took almost 15 days to get delivered.
After a huge argument of their call center, they finally delivered the product on 31th OCT and the delivery boy was unprofessional not at all handling the tv with care.

I immediately called Flipkart Care and asked them regarding unboxing of the package, She said to go ahead and she gave information about installation and demo date.

So with all excitement and joy, I and my dad unboxed the TV as gentle as possible and placed the TV upright with the help of the provided "steel foot" which screwed up to the base.
Then we plugged the power cord and hooked the TV with HDMI leading to TataSky HD .
My heart sunk when I saw the screen, the panel was entirely broken from inside of the glass, there was no visible damage on the body.
EOwqC6H.jpg

Thank God I didn't unwrapped the protective screen protector.

I immediately filed for replacement, they told me it'll gonna process after 5 business days from 31th OCT which was 5th NOV and the replacement would be done by 13th NOV.
But day passed one by one and soon the day turned to 7th NOV, but on one showed up at my doorsteps,
I intimated the customer care about the 2 years additional warranty offer and told them to hurry up.
From then onward the series of fake promises started and they kept on delayed the resolve date by 24 hours.
I was getting so frustrated, even on 13th NOV they failed to perform the reverse pickup.

By this point I had lost all hopes of getting the 2 years extended warranty, and the call center guys used to straight hung up my calls. I seriously told them I'm going to take legal actions

To my surprise, as a BHEEGI BILLI like avatar Flipkart shipped my TV on 14th from Bangalore to Hubli. But I was still worried about my extended warranty so I gave them a call again and still time request them to speak with a manager asking the Invoice no. and the Serial No. of the Tv.
As without them I can claim the offer, after 45min of long heated discussion, he escalated the issue and they called me at 10pm on 15th NOV gave me the serial no and invoice no.

I'm yet to receive the TV on 19th Nov and I sent the "EW" sms to 9212230707 at 11pm of 15th NOV.

What you guys think, I'm actually worried will they call me back for Extended warranty?

Here are some pics which will aid my story.
50B6000FHD - Album on Imgur
I had a exact same experience as yours but I wasn't on edge to claim extended warranty. Talk to micromax. You may loose on the extended warranty as the offer is valid only unyil 15th.

Re: My horrible experience of ordering 50B6000FHD via Flipkart

Bro, I sent the sms on 15th Nov 11pm.
According to the conditions, this offer is valid upto 15th Nov till 23:59.
*sigh*

Attachments

• MMX EW.jpg
    MMX EW.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 133
so sad to hear about your case Tuhin, but I am sure you will be happy at the end after getting the unit, only keep MMX intimated about the incident and take care that your invoice is dated before 15th Nov. Extended warranty is feasible through call to MMX CC if not thr sms on time, They are specific on invoice date.

hey infibeam purchase is respected by panasonic?? sometimes back the company had some issue in respecting warranty when I talked to CC over such purchase, pl confirm
anyway congrats on ur purchase
Thanks I did check with Infibeam before buying and TV is coming with 3 year warranty same was confirmed by Infibeam support.

macho3215 and diplomat

So MMX CC called me just now and I got the 2 years extended warranty but the funny part is, I still have to wait till 19th Nov for TV and further 2 more days for installation. :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-11-17-12-54-29.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-11-17-12-54-29.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 118
macho3215 and diplomat

So MMX CC called me just now and I got the 2 years extended warranty but the funny part is, I still have to wait till 19th Nov for TV and further 2 more days for installation. [emoji14]
Great. Do update on the delivery and installation.

Update: Cracked LED Panel and Replacement/Installation.

Hello guys, me again with an exciting update.

On evening of 19th of Nov, safexpress delivered my Tv to me I decided not to unbox the TV.
After 2 days of delay, flipkart issued demo and installation (today) on 21th Nov, but to my surprise the technicians arrived at my doorstep on the same day, I was not at all expecting them.

So these technicians unboxed the tv and performed a cold boot and checked for any visible initial cracks. MAN!! I was relieved to see that bright white eye-soring Micromax startup screen. My TV didn't got damaged this time. Then they were asking me for a proper location for installation, I showed them few of the conceptual renders that I had made and they followed the instructions according to that.

80HqDoj.png

After installation I asked him about the mounting brackets, they looked flimsy I wish they were vesa mounts but he assured me that these are of good quality metals etc etc
And he also told me that this tv (50B6000FHD) are selling like hotcakes and he installed already 6 today before me.
But the technicians did not gave any proper demo, I had to babysit and teach my parents basic key functionalities.

After that "Oh boy oh boy"!! I was feeling so LUCKY coz I not only was successful to claim the 2 years extended warranty at the nick of time but also received a good functioning unit too.

Tv experience
bF5LsE8.jpg

Looks
Aesthetic wise this TV looks decent and awesome with thin bezels and I'm really happy with the Micromax branding it's very tiny and unobtrusive.

Video
Being the first HD tv (apart from monitor), I was blown away by seeing the stunning black levels and clarity. I felt that paisa vasool moment when I plugged in USB containing a Game of Thrones episode which was 1080p MKV and 3gb+ file and this TV played the video without any hiccup and it even loaded .srt (no need of embedding subtitles now)
Even 3D anaglyphic videos looks stunning, really never thought anaglyphs could be so detailed.

Now Tatasky, HD and SD channels, Being 1080i the clarity is not as sharp as 1080p but from a 7 feet+ distance it's impossible to make out difference. But the SD channels on other hand is not that great, my eyes were straining initially. Then I decided to turn off all soap-opera effects from the TV and turned down the dynamic backlight levels.
Cons
No proper SD to HD scaler, SD content is just simply stretched.
The OSD menus feels so old, I almost felt like using a old Windows or earlier version of linux with GUI

Audio
The speakers are quite good actually, they really nice at faking that low bass subwoofer kinda feel but nothing quite powerful as you feel the vibrations.
A weird thing I noticed is that, when I plug a RCA cable (Red and White) to the External Audio, the main tv speaker just straight off mutes, in spite of Main speaker: ON. Did anyone of you guys noticed this?
It decodes DTS audio too, or I had the wrong file but funny how MMX didn't even mentioned it, I guess to avoid license dispute.
Btw currently using a creative 5.1 speaker for that low bass punch.

USB
Man! This actually supports mkv and many other codecs.
The interface is really good even my parents can navigate through.
I wish they could've supported .m4a, .AC3 and HECV x265 codes too, never mind i'm planning for Raspberry Pi2 with openelec for my parents anyways
But the only gripe I have here is Photos, I wish there was a option to turn off those laggy animations. Kills the mood.

Remote
This is one of the worst remote I've ever used, I mean you can feel what measures they've (MMX) taken for cutting cost. Even more worst is the wired placement of the Exit button
The player controls doesn't fades out at all. it just stays static.
And no shortcut button to pull up the playlist, really annoying when you wanna know what file is next to be played.

Accessibility
I'm really surprised how no one mentioned this, after wall mounting the TV it gets really frustrating to access the ports which are present at the bottom section especially the USB2 and VGA .
I wish they had provided this ports on the side of the TV. Best "jugaad" is to use a mirror to get a better view while plugging cables. :p

And macho I had no issues like dimming of part of the LED panel, I'm bit surprised as these are DLED panels they are not edge lit panel.

Overall this was a good 33k I had ever spent but with a horrible experience with flipkart which ruined my diwali, but it was worth it.
A big thanks to the members of this thread, I felt lightened after sharing my horrible experience with you guys.

And please do share your menu settings by which you achieved optimum results.

Images
Conceptual Renders of TV - Album on Imgur
50B6000FHD Part 2 - Album on Imgur

Attachments

• Conceptual Planning.jpg
    Conceptual Planning.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Conceptual 2.jpg
    Conceptual 2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Mounted TV with Make Shift Old CRT.jpg
    Mounted TV with Make Shift Old CRT.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 90
  • Game of Thrones - MKV test.jpg
    Game of Thrones - MKV test.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 90
Re: Update: Cracked LED Panel and Replacement/Installation.

Hello guys, me again with an exciting update.

On evening of 19th of Nov, safexpress delivered my Tv to me I decided not to unbox the TV.
After 2 days of delay, flipkart issued demo and installation (today) on 21th Nov, but to my surprise the technicians arrived at my doorstep on the same day, I was not at all expecting them.

So these technicians unboxed the tv and performed a cold boot and checked for any visible initial cracks. MAN!! I was relieved to see that bright white eye-soring Micromax startup screen. My TV didn't got damaged this time. Then they were asking me for a proper location for installation, I showed them few of the conceptual renders that I had made and they followed the instructions according to that.

80HqDoj.png

After installation I asked him about the mounting brackets, they looked flimsy I wish they were vesa mounts but he assured me that these are of good quality metals etc etc
And he also told me that this tv (50B6000FHD) are selling like hotcakes and he installed already 6 today before me.
But the technicians did not gave any proper demo, I had to babysit and teach my parents basic key functionalities.

After that "Oh boy oh boy"!! I was feeling so LUCKY coz I not only was successful to claim the 2 years extended warranty at the nick of time but also received a good functioning unit too.

Tv experience
bF5LsE8.jpg

Looks
Aesthetic wise this TV looks decent and awesome with thin bezels and I'm really happy with the Micromax branding it's very tiny and unobtrusive.

Video
Being the first HD tv (apart from monitor), I was blown away by seeing the stunning black levels and clarity. I felt that paisa vasool moment when I plugged in USB containing a Game of Thrones episode which was 1080p MKV and 3gb+ file and this TV played the video without any hiccup and it even loaded .srt (no need of embedding subtitles now)
Even 3D anaglyphic videos looks stunning, really never thought anaglyphs could be so detailed.

Now Tatasky, HD and SD channels, Being 1080i the clarity is not as sharp as 1080p but from a 7 feet+ distance it's impossible to make out difference. But the SD channels on other hand is not that great, my eyes were straining initially. Then I decided to turn off all soap-opera effects from the TV and turned down the dynamic backlight levels.
Cons
No proper SD to HD scaler, SD content is just simply stretched.
The OSD menus feels so old, I almost felt like using a old Windows or earlier version of linux with GUI

Audio
The speakers are quite good actually, they really nice at faking that low bass subwoofer kinda feel but nothing quite powerful as you feel the vibrations.
A weird thing I noticed is that, when I plug a RCA cable (Red and White) to the External Audio, the main tv speaker just straight off mutes, in spite of Main speaker: ON. Did anyone of you guys noticed this?
It decodes DTS audio too, or I had the wrong file but funny how MMX didn't even mentioned it, I guess to avoid license dispute.
Btw currently using a creative 5.1 speaker for that low bass punch.

USB
Man! This actually supports mkv and many other codecs.
The interface is really good even my parents can navigate through.
I wish they could've supported .m4a, .AC3 and HECV x265 codes too, never mind i'm planning for Raspberry Pi2 with openelec for my parents anyways
But the only gripe I have here is Photos, I wish there was a option to turn off those laggy animations. Kills the mood.

Remote
This is one of the worst remote I've ever used, I mean you can feel what measures they've (MMX) taken for cutting cost. Even more worst is the wired placement of the Exit button
The player controls doesn't fades out at all. it just stays static.
And no shortcut button to pull up the playlist, really annoying when you wanna know what file is next to be played.

Accessibility
I'm really surprised how no one mentioned this, after wall mounting the TV it gets really frustrating to access the ports which are present at the bottom section especially the USB2 and VGA .
I wish they had provided this ports on the side of the TV. Best "jugaad" is to use a mirror to get a better view while plugging cables. [emoji14]

And macho I had no issues like dimming of part of the LED panel, I'm bit surprised as these are DLED panels they are not edge lit panel.

Overall this was a good 33k I had ever spent but with a horrible experience with flipkart which ruined my diwali, but it was worth it.
A big thanks to the members of this thread, I felt lightened after sharing my horrible experience with you guys.

And please do share your menu settings by which you achieved optimum results.

Images
Conceptual Renders of TV - Album on Imgur
50B6000FHD Part 2 - Album on Imgur
Great review man. BTW what is this soap opera effect... [emoji16]

Great review man. BTW what is this soap opera effect... [emoji16]
Thank You bro :D
It is motion smoothing function, just don't let the TV smoothen the image and reduce the degree of noise reduction.
They may look great for soap operas, but ruins the experience of watching movies.

Thank You bro :D
It is motion smoothing function, just don't let the TV smoothen the image and reduce the degree of noise reduction.
They may look great for soap operas, but ruins the experience of watching movies.
Thanks. But I mean which specific setting... I can't see any setting that looks relevant.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back