Please share best price TV purchase in last week sales, delivery speed and status

Flipkart has eventually shipped a new TV but the pickup of the damaged TV is yet to happen. Keeping fingers crossed.

bit surprised and shocked to note that FK and Micromax putting the installation responsibility on each other, when I have contacted their respective CC over phone. The generated ticket from FK (mailed to me) on Micromax is not recognized by the company and MMX generated another request ID on FK for the same. MMX is clear in words that FK only is responsible for the units sold and even demo/installation is in scope of FK.

Whats exactly going on?? can u throw some light on this PRK and Macho...
Hello diplomat, did you hear from them on the installation.

after lot of confusion and communication between FK and MMX cc, finally FK decided to depute its service person as MMX asked for the installation charge, if they do for tv from FK. Thanks to FK at least opening upto the reality and deputing them today AN for installation.
No issue so far, but I was told to keep the plastic cover on screen for 2 to 3 days and observe carefully for any screen issue if any. In case we go for replacement etc, its better to retain the screen protection cover. sounds logical but bit scary at the same time. Will ask for EW only after few days of usage as time is there upto Nov-15.
In the mean time few snapshots of TV with cover on screen, where the performance indeed exceeded my expectation as described by Elango.

Attachments

• IMG_20151024_204323.jpg
    IMG_20151024_204323.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20151024_204914.jpg
    IMG_20151024_204914.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 118
Flipkart has eventually shipped a new TV but the pickup of the damaged TV is yet to happen. Keeping fingers crossed.

nice.... soon you too will have the beauty in ur home and I am sure you will be thrilled at its performance on both SD and HD, I am more than happy with ADTV HD STB connected to the TV on both the channels and 1080P from HDD is just going to take you out of world ....no complain on sound

hey macho, no further update?
prk did you go for EW through sms mode or waiting till 15th Nov??
Users of this model, pl share some of your picture settings to get the best

I received a replacement on Monday. Was out of town so couldn't get it installed. I now have two TV'S taking space as the damaged product is yet to be picked up. The installation guy may come today evening or tomorrow. Haven't opened the box yet. Will share installation experience once it is done.
a205f4f30efb3d61e736ff78e66b0bf9.jpg

I'm in final stages of testing :[emoji1]. Installed new Dish truHD connection.
Will activate the EW in a day or two.

Also received a feedback call from micromax.

thanks prk and macho for the updates and congrats macho for being happy with black level, hey lets research and find out some suitable settings for all parameters for the benefit of all of us to get the best out of the TV...

Has anybody had any luck in getting the 3 year Extended Warranty from Micromax? I was asked to send an SMS "EW" to 0921-223-0707. Even after two days there has been no response from Micromax.

Has anybody had any luck in getting the 3 year Extended Warranty from Micromax? I was asked to send an SMS "EW" to 0921-223-0707. Even after two days there has been no response from Micromax.
I did. They called me the next day, took my details and I got a confirmation sms as well.

Dear Customer,

Thanks for choosing Micromax, We have received your request for Extended Warranty Registration, Please keep your Bill,LEDTV Model number and Serial number ready, we will contact you shortly.

Regards,

Micromax

Is it possible to add an external audio amplifier to the Micromax 50B6000FHD TV? There is an earphone output but could not locate any audio output. TIA

dee5e8488d6e00617516c05f53d27815.jpg
8d58ae3708af63ef01d2b89230cc2f25.jpg

I see these colors on a black display from right or left angles on 50B6000FHD. Can anyone else confirm if it is same for them.

You see black screen on turning off blueback and turning off settop box or input signal.

With DTH it doesn't matter as we get same 2 channel sound in tv either ways.
Playing movies from hdd is a curious case. I am able to get sound on files having 5.1 dts audio, and for dolby digital some codecs play while others don't. AAC coded sound doesn't play, and i guess dishtv must also be using the same in their 5.1
I'm yet to test it thoroughly though.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back