Please share best price TV purchase in last week sales, delivery speed and status

being sony user, whats your personal feeling on the picture quality of micromax elango??
If we keep the price factor apart, do you feel the unit black level, sharpness and color is something beyond expectation at the offered price??

I think MMX is good... Infact very good... The blacks are real good... When i was playing the Gravity movie on it with 21:9 aspect ratio, the black bars on the top & bottom of the video almost matched the dark scenes of the movie...

For colours, the 50% setting of every menu was good enough...

For HD Playback, the MMX performance is very good... For 33K, i think you can't ask for more :eek:hyeah:

oh finally the unit landed today evng, seems ok from outer packing, FK asked not to open till the installation person come home.......keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best

I am yet to get sms from FK as GATI status need to be updated as delivered...

Have you people asked CC for installation after delivery or they come on their own??

oh finally the unit landed today evng, seems ok from outer packing, FK asked not to open till the installation person come home.......keeping fingers crossed and hoping for the best

I am yet to get sms from FK as GATI status need to be updated as delivered...

Have you people asked CC for installation after delivery or they come on their own??
For me it was scheduled by FK. The installation guy called me the next day and I asked him to cancel the appointment.

Thanks diplomat for the power cord info.
I got a call from FK this morning and later from Micromax office. They're sending an engineer to verify my problem which as of now doesn't exist. Based on his input, i may keep the same unit also.

actually its not the power cord, its for processed video signal of half screen and if few of the terminal pins are blocked, the color/pattern changes for the half screen as shown in youtube.

i donot know macho, why they are strict on not to open the pack in absence of their staff...
They didn't ask me to not open the packaging at any stage. And when I requested replacement there were again no questions asked. I guess you asked them if you should open and they said not to open because they could. PayTM specifically mentions not to open but flipkart don't.

Anyways, awaiting your feedback and hoping for the best for you.

Hi guys,

After some discussions in a different thread here and quiet a lot of research, I finally placed my order.

TV ordered : Sony Bravia 43W950C from eBay
Price - 64,850 (mrp 82k) seemed like a good deal considering FK/Amazon/Snapdeal sold it at 72-75k.
Order date - 16th
Shipment - seller is prompt and shipped on 17th. Bluedart is expecting to deliver on 23rd.

This is my first time with eBay. Hoping it won't disappoint me.

hey lets start putting few snapshots of our units as we start using them along with few lines on the performance, for benefit of other members who may be planning in the upcoming Amazon sales....,.

bit surprising that FK asked micromax to install and i need to wait for 5 days??
the mail says, The Installation and Demo will be completed by Tuesday, Oct 27, 2015. Your ticket number for the Installation and Demo with Micromax is XXXXXXXX.
You will get a call from Micromax shortly.
What exactly it mean, so they donot provide support in my pincode area and depend on company service??

actually its not the power cord, its for processed video signal of half screen and if few of the terminal pins are blocked, the color/pattern changes for the half screen as shown in youtube.

I may have not described the problem correctly, posting a snapshot.
First one is the image when led was dim, next one is regular.

After 3 days, it is still working fine, should i keep the same unit? Micromax guy is calling me daily to inquire whether problem has re-occurred or not.

Attachments

• IMG_6221ed.jpg
    IMG_6221ed.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_6226ed.jpg
    IMG_6226ed.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 115
bit surprising that FK asked micromax to install and i need to wait for 5 days??
the mail says, The Installation and Demo will be completed by Tuesday, Oct 27, 2015. Your ticket number for the Installation and Demo with Micromax is XXXXXXXX.
You will get a call from Micromax shortly.
What exactly it mean, so they donot provide support in my pincode area and depend on company service??
It was scheduled from micromax for me as well. I got a call on the day after delivery. Pure luck on how much time it takes.

the tv looks cool prk and ur issue may be temporary - gone with time..
Thanks macho for confirmation, will wait for the response then

bit surprised and shocked to note that FK and Micromax putting the installation responsibility on each other, when I have contacted their respective CC over phone. The generated ticket from FK (mailed to me) on Micromax is not recognized by the company and MMX generated another request ID on FK for the same. MMX is clear in words that FK only is responsible for the units sold and even demo/installation is in scope of FK.

Whats exactly going on?? can u throw some light on this PRK and Macho...

From what i have heard earlier, all tv makers started charging installation fee from online purchasers, so FK stated arranging their own installation via their partner Jeeves Services. In my case also, jeeves people contacted me. You should ask FK about this option if they are still giving you micromax ticket no.

I must also mention that the micromax guy asked me who installed my tv as installation info was not there yet in their systems. I told it was done by FK and he said no problem.

I saw on eBay it is covered by Sony India Warranty. Also the price has dropped to 61,999.

Yeah that is the seller I ordered from. It is manufacturer warranty. Product arrived on time. Outer packing is damaged, but the taping appear to be OEM's and also since its import date is september, I am guessing it must b a new piece only.
However I am confused with the part where the invoice mentions 75k as the product price. What can the seller possibly gain by mentioning a higher price on the invoice than what he actually sold it for ?

Sony said installation and demo will be done by monday. Waiting for that.

Looks like a better deal than big billion day sale. Has MHL, 3D combo filter and Bluetooth. uploadfromtaptalk1445668757163.jpg

Last edited:
bit surprised and shocked to note that FK and Micromax putting the installation responsibility on each other, when I have contacted their respective CC over phone. The generated ticket from FK (mailed to me) on Micromax is not recognized by the company and MMX generated another request ID on FK for the same. MMX is clear in words that FK only is responsible for the units sold and even demo/installation is in scope of FK.

Whats exactly going on?? can u throw some light on this PRK and Macho...
Not sure on this one. The language of the installation sms from flipkart gave an impression that it is being done by micromax. Not sure if it is actually a third party.

I bought a 55 inch Samsung tv from ebay india after researching for a few months.The model no UA55JU6400 and it an uhd tv .the price when I booked was 99500 but in 2 weeks the price has now dropped down to 89500/-.I got delivery of the tv after 10 from delhi to Chennai.the performance of the tv is impressive.great black levels and contrast.the hd channels look much better than on my previous lg 42 inch tv.Hd picture quality is probably better because of the uhd upscaling than on a normal hd tv.uhd videos from youtube look great especially if you watch from a distance of 5 ft on this 55 inch tv.The tv is brand new and comes with a one year seller warranty as opposed to a one year manufacturer warranty if you buy an equivalent indian model( ju6470) but the price is nearly 1.40 to 1.50 lakhs.imported tvs from ebay come a full 50% cheaper.this one is made in Thailand.people looking to save money on a big size tv should buy from ebay where the prices are honest.by the way the price of a sony 55W800c with android is only abt 90000 on ebay.These are genuine imported tvs sold much cheaper.For a 1 yr manufacturer warranty we are forced to pay more than 50% extra in india

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back