Please Suggest - reliable shipping option

apbinu

Hi FM,

Could someone please suggest which is the most reliable option avbl if in need to ship AVR & Speakers from Bangalore to kolkata (or any other city) ? It would be really helpful if some could provide me with some pointers/directions along with some estimation for the same.

Chrees,
Binu

Fedex the one coming to my mind, Though they charge high, they keep up the expectation.

I have used almost all Services like DTDC,DHL,Professional,Firstfright, Ondot etc, But with proper packing packing Fedex could take care well compared to others.

Note:Most of the Courier guys dont accept Amps\Speakers, So you need to convince them and take risk as well.

I will second Audio Freek. Fedex is expensive but good. Call them and get a quote on shipping. They will also explain clearly if they will ship to a location or not and paperwork needed etc. They will also come to your place to pick up.
BTW if you are selling the said items be very clear that it is the buyers risk. There is nothing you can do once the courier company picks up your stuff till it is delivered to your buyer. If there is any damage, good luck collecting on any compensation. In this country murdered people's family don't get any compensation so who will care for damaged audio components.
Cheers,
Sid

Not sure about other cities but Gati in Hyderabad is a no go. Before they had retail outlets in various neighborhoods throughout the city and if you went there they would accept any package. In recent past they closed all their outlets and you have to call them. You get some stupid person on the line who as soon as they hear it is an electronic item refuse the shipment.
A pity because they were quite good.
Cheers,
Sid

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back