Please suggest

arvindrao15

Hey guys

I want to purchase a latest smartphone from samsung but my expectations are not getting fulfilled due to budget. My budget is 10000 and want a best andriod phone. I saw some of smartphones from micromax which are filling my expectation. But i want samsung phone. So i am confused what to do which to buy. Micromax or samsung.
My expectations(Specs should be)
1GB ram
8 megapixel camera front upto 2 mega pixel front camera,
5+ screen size
please if you have any suggestion please refer me. Or should i wait or should i go with micromax. Please suggest me.:confused:

Why dont't you check out micromax smartphones, you will get it in your budget and all specs you want you will get in it. Micromax Canvas II A 110 Q this is best model you will like the most.
a110blk2._micromax-canvas-2-a110-dual-sim-android-smartphone-black-.jpg

Avoid Micromax at all costs. Their after sales service is very poor. Lenovo has a few budget models that should interest you. Lenovo panana and Lenovo p700 will suit your budget.

Avoid micromax, Do Analyse Lenovo, no front cam in Lenovo as your budget is 10k, I have gifted 2 handsets and they are happy, also Lenovo doesn't supply Earphones along with the device.

Lenovo has a few budget models that should interest you. Lenovo panana and Lenovo p700 will suit your budget.
9.gif

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back