Please welcome our new moderator: GeorgeO

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiFiVision

Super Moderator
GeorgeO has graciously obliged us to become a moderator in some of our forums here.

GeorgeO needs no introduction to many our forum members here at hifivision.com. He is an extremely active member in our forums and will be initially moderating the DIY, AV Sources, Audio Components, and Community Centre forums here.

Please welcome GeorgeO as you new moderator.

Congratulations George!

I do hope you bring some much needed maturity and objectivity to the forum!

congrats george.

George is a gem, veteran diy expert, audio buff, techno savvy and in general a nice to human being to move/interact with.

cheers

Congratulations GeorgeO! It's really nice of you to offer your services as a mod of HiFiVision.

Although we have never interacted personally, I have quietly read most of your posts and have enjoyed them. You bring a lot of knowledge to the forum, the kind acquired through your own experience, and you are willing to share that with the newcomers and the more experienced alike without even a hint of high-handedness. Many of your posts were quite helpful for people like me to get a view of things from a person with real experience. You are very well-read as well as I can easily gather.

I missed a chance of meeting you. I remember some months ago you wrote in the forum that you were about to visit Kolkata and were willing to meet members from this region. Unfortunately, I was extremely busy during that time coming home very very late every evening, including weekends; as a result I could not meet you, and I felt bad about that.

Best of wishes.

Many thanks..I'm flattered! I hope to continue to make positive contributions wherever I can, based on my knowledge and experience.

George Achayo, Adipoli! Congrats, I am sure you will be able to take some of the load off Venkatcr and MBR.

Congrats George & all the best.Moderator may need a cool mind & I hope you will do the best. :thumbsup:

Congrats george,hope finally we have an mod who concentrates on improvemnts of the forum instead of his ego/super power over the forum!

Congrats George
Your vast knowledge and experience will surely leave its mark on the forum.
cheers
himadri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back