Please welcome our new moderator: GeorgeO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats George!
You posts are always informative and to the point and they never drift away from the topic of discussion in hand. Hope you do well as a Mod as well.

we thanked ourselves, to welcome you in gooooooooooooood day , to day in west Bengal [kolkata]celebrated or Bengali community ,also so many parts of india do puja, maa durga ,
i say to you , shubho kamana :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:to you in our forum
somen
Many thanks..I'm flattered! I hope to continue to make positive contributions wherever I can, based on my knowledge and experience.

Thanks all, will do my best.

I will continue to share from my experience-this evening, for you diy folks out there, I have posted photos of my Hypex UcD 180 5 channel amp build.

Happy Puja to all you guys in WB-I just love Bangla sweets: Joi Bangla!

Welcome as Moderator, George! Hope your new duties do leave you with enough time for your new (very) exciting project.

All the best in your new role!

Kapvin

it is very nice to see that the choice of moderators is so carefully and responsibly made by the powers that be here, so that this tribe learns, grows and thrives.

having personally interacted with GeorgeO, couldn't agree more.

heartiest congrats, sir!!!

Glad to know there is another member of the team. Given the amount of activity on the forum, you probably need even more, but these things have to grow slowly and surely.

GeorgeO and colleagues --- thanks for the good work :)

Congratulations George on becoming a Moderator.I wish you all the best as a Moderator.
Sincerely,
pksnathan

Congrats George! About time you put your gyaan and experience to even better use in an audiophile forum :)

Cheers

Congrats George. I don't know you but all the other moderators do their job very well and I therefore believe their endorsement of you into their ranks. All the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back