Polk PSW110 vs Taga Harmony TSW90 - Subwoofer

Sir for my 550 sq feet ht room i want to add second subwoofer i already have sw10 taga harmony will tsw200 a good choice also we should use y cable with left right input or should use only single subwoofer cable

Get another SW10, it will be easier to calibrate than a separate sub.

Sir for my 550 sq feet ht room i want to add second subwoofer i already have sw10 taga harmony will tsw200 a good choice also we should use y cable with left right input or should use only single subwoofer cable

Please do not post the same question in multiple threads.

Hay guys finally i purchased Taga TSW-120, its good, looks very big/bulky in size when i put next to my Taga506 towers, connected to my av receiver, did an auto calibration sounds good, kept the volume to 60% so it could match the towers, sounds good could not spend much time since got recently, was expecting more thundering sound i thing since its new need some time to break through, or not sure if there is any other settings that i have to do... could not audition Polk Psw110 since got an better offer just ordered.
thanks for all your suggestions now i am happy with my complete 5.1 setup.

At what price you bought the TSW-120 and from where? I too am thinking of buying this sub but its not available in my area. I have to go for online store like HIFIMART or Jamsticks.Since i can't auditioned it I want owners to please comment the perfomance and if any faults with this new company. Many are complaining about sound errors etc...

At what price you bought the TSW-120 and from where? I too am thinking of buying this sub but its not available in my area. I have to go for online store like HIFIMART or Jamsticks.Since i can't auditioned it I want owners to please comment the perfomance and if any faults with this new company. Many are complaining about sound errors etc...

technoguru.in is a Guwahati based store. Hope that helps.

I got this sub from e-bay, after using an discount coupon code its came up to 16.6K for me, in fact i got my entire HT System from the same seller & I've no issues with the quality & performs, it sounds great for movies & music it sounds good as well only thing is that its doesn't give that tight punch for party musics as you get from other subs like Sony, LG, Boss etc rather it gives smooth base for melodies & pop songs which is great for me coz i don't listen to party songs much, it sounds pretty good with my HT System, I can really say for the price the Entire System is a Steal compared to any other system in its price range.

AVR- Pioneer Vsx-531, Speakers-TAV-506 v.2, Sub-TSW-120.

Thanks,

Now my SW works perfect, no regret for purchasing Taga TSW-200. I have made changes to the Crossover settings and now it's thumping :)
Hi i have given away my TSW120 had a plan of upgrading to SW10, i felt some what TSW120 was little less power for my living room but now i am not finding the stock of SW10 but TSW200 seems to be available, can you share your experience on TSW200 how does it perform for Movies & Music, i read some reviews on amazon.in saying its very boomy must have gone for SW10 and some saying its just vibrating more not giving accurate bass, m in little confusion now.

i felt some what TSW120 was little less power for my living room

What are your room dimensions?..

i read some reviews on amazon.in saying its very boomy must have gone for SW10 and some saying its just vibrating more not giving accurate bass, m in little confusion now.

There are some ideal locations in the room for a sub.. You just have to place it close to the best location possible..

What are your room dimensions?..

There are some ideal locations in the room for a sub.. You just have to place it close to the best location possible..
my room is around 14x15 i believe yes i tried all best possible locations some location was too boomy i think i had placed it in the right location, it was sounding good just thought little bit of more power when playing the action/explosive scenes should give the rumble feeling, That was missing but now m afraid coz i am not finding the stock for SW10 and the option is TSW200 is available but i wanted something better than tsw120 by upgrading i should not mess up or regret that i shouldn't have sold my tsw120.

my room is around 14x15 i believe yes i tried all best possible locations some location was too boomy i think i had placed it in the right location, it was sounding good just thought little bit of more power when playing the action/explosive scenes should give the rumble feeling, That was missing but now m afraid coz i am not finding the stock for SW10 and the option is TSW200 is available but i wanted something better than tsw120 by upgrading i should not mess up or regret that i shouldn't have sold my tsw120.

Ok.. if you had added a 2nd sub of TSW 120 in your set-up, you would have benefit by adding +3 dB sound Pressure Level which would be adequate for your needs..

Now that you are looking for a change, it is good to have two subs in your room.. So choose a model accordingly in your budget..

Ok.. if you had added a 2nd sub of TSW 120 in your set-up, you would have benefit by adding +3 dB sound Pressure Level which would be adequate for your needs..

Now that you are looking for a change, it is good to have two subs in your room.. So choose a model accordingly in your budget..
Since SW10 seems difficult to get now since i had sw10 in my mind, now the option is TSW200, hence wanted to check with our FM's before closing on TSW200 coz i see some reviews on amazon.in saying it was too boomy it would have been better if he had gone for SW10, which made me little confused hence wanted to check with the users of TSW200 to give me some input on TSW200 whether its too boomy? or worth buying? or any other alternative within 25k budget please suggest.

Since SW10 seems difficult to get now since i had sw10 in my mind, now the option is TSW200, hence wanted to check with our FM's before closing on TSW200 coz i see some reviews on amazon.in saying it was too boomy it would have been better if he had gone for SW10, which made me little confused hence wanted to check with the users of TSW200 to give me some input on TSW200 whether its too boomy? or worth buying? or any other alternative within 25k budget please suggest.

Don't think there are many options in 25K range.. TSW 200 & BIC PL 200 is an other choice.. Either of these should do just fine..

Hi Guys, I am planning for a sub with in 20k please suggest me which one is better, for now i am considering Polk PSW110 & Taga TSW90 not sure which one of these would sound better, if there is any other please suggest me.
Please order BIC America Acoustech PL-300, version 2, 1400 watts wired sub woofer. Its so good, it has 3 holes at the bottom which are optional for you to open or keep it closed.if you open it, while watching especially some high action movie, the effect is so good that, the floor and walls may even shake!! . Also check out the S/woofer PL-300 from BIC on Google before you buy it bro.

Back