Polk signature 50 series

chandu2106

Hi,

I've decided move from book shelf speakers to towers for home theater. So few days back i've visited to ProFX Banglore, found newly launched Polk signature series and got demo for both S55 & S50 both performed perfect. I felt s55 for larger room or dedicated home theater room as it gives out huge compared to S50 but quality is same.As my existing set up in living hall 11 x 16 ft I felt S50 suits my need. So please suggest me if u guys came across on signature series let me know their quality.

I've got the demo & price quote 1 lac plus.
S50 towers pair
S35 centre
S15 surround pair
Psw 110 sub

By replacing s55 towers quote increases 20K.
Also let me know how the performance when this series compared to RTIA5 & RTIA7.

Thanks.

Oh nice, they are finally launched is it? Thanks for the information. Did you not do a direct A B comparison with the RTi series at profx?

MaSh

Sent from my Redmi Note 3

Hi Chandu, can u share the price of the s50 and s55 floorstanders?

There is no information on the profx website.

Thanks.

Mash......
I had the comparison among TSX 330, s50,S55...
TSx not so good.... But coming to S50 & 55 ...for me both sounds gr8 n same....but S55 is louder....which is for large hall or dedicated HT room.if u visit by any chance please share ur experience n expertise.:)

What is your current setup?
Is this only for movies? In which case all the low freqs are directed to the sub and towers may not really help. A better sub (or two) may be a better investment.
A 11 x 16 living room may not be large enough for towers to give their best.

Apparently, the center channel can be used vertical or horizontal. Get 3 of them and get perfect timbre match,complimented with a sub or two.(of course if budget allows). What is the center selling for?

Is this only for movies? In which case all the low freqs are directed to the sub and towers may not really help. A better sub (or two) may be a better investment.
I use for both movies n music, btw I've 150watt sub n planning for buy Valodyne.

I use it for both movies and music. Yes I'm planning for better sub either Valodyne,JBL,POLK,SVS which are better please suggest.

Apparently, the center channel can be used vertical or horizontal. Get 3 of them and get perfect timbre match,complimented with a sub or two.(of course if budget allows). What is the center selling for?

Centre selling for around 25K INR.

Yes I use it for both movies and music. It would be great if you can suggest me good sub (JBL,POLK,VALODYNE,SVS ) for my need, budged 20-30k.

I'm using the Polk dsw pro 550i, got it from profx. Can handle anything u throw at it. And it's huge!

Mash......
I had the comparison among TSX 330, s50,S55...
TSx not so good.... But coming to S50 & 55 ...for me both sounds gr8 n same....but S55 is louder....which is for large hall or dedicated HT room.if u visit by any chance please share ur experience n expertise.:)
Have seen video demo online.theres no minimum bass frm tsx330.not so good

Back