Polk vs Taga. Which should i buy

Avinz

Hello dear Audiophiles ,
Hope everybody was fine.i am thankful to the forums members for providing us valuable knowledge on A/V systems.
I am struck between two options which are shown in the images attached ( Room size 15 X 12),No Atmos required
Please help me out.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 22
Polk Audio, eyes closed.
If funds permit, replace the front with a RTiA3 pair.
Never heard of Acoustic Audio but being a surround speaker, I'd care less.

It comes with passive sub woofer if i am not wrong, you can't use passive sub with denon 550 avr.
Oh. Ok, my room was of 15 X 12 , and i think if i go with taga 506, sub may not be required. If the lows are not fair then i will go with a sub in near future

Oh. Ok, my room was of 15 X 12 , and i think if i go with taga 506, sub may not be required. If the lows are not fair then i will go with a sub in near future
Yes, invest slow by slow, get a good subwoofer in future, for movie without sub watching will not give impressive.

You can set up your system first and think about sub later. Better to increase the budget for sub and buy. Then the final outcome will be much better.

For music taga 506 can manage but for good movie experience you need sub for sure.

Still you can start building your system with Avr + taga 506 and can add sub as per your liking.

Taga tsw 90 is a good budget sub woofer under 25k.

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back