power conditioner with sub

manu4panjab

can i use power conditioner with subwoofer coz some says it ok with but some says don't ,coz it has its own amplifier so it will be fine without conditioner

don't know what to do some says only use simple surge protector with it ....... confuse

Manu, Manu, Manu..... When will you stop opening so many threads for topics that have already been discussed? Fortunately for you we all like you a lot.

An active sub is like any other electronics unit such as your AVR, TV etc. It does need a stabiliser if your power conditions are not good. As you do with your other electronics, you must calculate the wattage and the subsequent power requirements and give it a suitable stabiliser.

Cheers

Manu, Manu, Manu..... When will you stop opening so many threads for topics that have already been discussed? Fortunately for you we all like you a lot.

An active sub is like any other electronics unit such as your AVR, TV etc. It does need a stabiliser if your power conditions are not good. As you do with your other electronics, you must calculate the wattage and the subsequent power requirements and give it a suitable stabiliser.

Cheers

really sorry sir ji really really sorry i'll see next time my own threads when i'm posting sorryyyy :sad:
mmm sir i have servo stab + power conditioner so as mr sharath told first connect servo to main and to servo power conditioner and connect all the euipments to it so my sub is not damage by using it coz i have read when i google that some says power conditioner draws lot of power at at time and it cause subwoofer fuse to blown ......

mmm sir i have servo stab + power conditioner so as mr sharath told first connect servo to main and to servo power conditioner and connect all the euipments to it so my sub is not damage by using it coz i have read when i google that some says power conditioner draws lot of power at at time and it cause subwoofer fuse to blown ......

Manu, the sub comes after the power conditioner. If the conditioner draws a lot of power, it will blow the mains fuse. The sub's fuse will not be affected.

Cheers

Yes, Mr. Manu. Don't worry, your conditioner will not blow your sub's fuse.

But I already said that, did I not? Sigh!

Cheers

Last edited:
Manu bhai nothing will blow your Sub..... :D but make sure the Sub doesnot blow other stuff in house :p (Its powerfull right)

Happy Listening.

Manu: If you have little more time, try connecting:
Option 1:
the Amp and Sub directly to the Servo without the Power Conditioner and check out your favorite scenes.

Option 2:
Then connect them Servo-> Conditioner route.

Can you then summarize if there are any differences?

Manu: If you have little more time, try connecting:
Option 1:
the Amp and Sub directly to the Servo without the Power Conditioner and check out your favorite scenes.

Option 2:
Then connect them Servo-> Conditioner route.

Can you then summarize if there are any differences?

thanks sir i did that and found with only servo its fine i heard no difference in sound just same but with adding conditioner i can hear my speakers a little bit more refine like if i raise volume they don't sound harsh that much as with only servo ......... so ...

Perfect Manu. Enjoy with the power conditioner

thanks sir one more offtopic question i'm soon buying 2nd uls 15 sub i want to know if i use y-splitter at 10mtr distance like i have one 10 mts,1mtr and 4 mtr wire my both subs will be 25 feet away from my avr so if i using 10mtr cable and at the end of 10mtr use y-splitter from which 1mtr cable goes to one sub and 4mtr to other do i loose signal for sub

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back