Pre amp

Hi Neo,
The krell can be considered along with the bryston. I would be a little weary of matching a tube pre(cary audio designs) with solid state power amps from my own experience. The prices u mentioned for the pre s is a little on the higher side.
Regards.

Dear Neo,

Was speaking to a few friends who are dealers/distributors of some A/V products and they felt any cheap pre would work for the L Gruppen amp. One of them went as far as saying there is no need wasting money go for the cheapest pre. So i guess the pre amps from nad, arcam(diva) and the likes. U were right on the Bryston prices , there has been an increase. Lastly please dont consider tube pre amps with this power amp. One other suggestion is to buy a very small output integrated and use as a pre. U can also speak to a Mr. Vaze at Boomerang and am sure he will advise u better.
Regards

Hey Dinyaar!
Was going through all the replies again & it occoured to me to check out primare. The primare pre amp seems nice, it's priced arnd 90-95 in india. It's a mosfet design( I belive is more musical)& fully balanced. It seems value for money. What do you think???
Regards,

Last edited:
Hi,
Heard the Primare combo and i liked it immensely with my speakers. Ya u can look at it but i dont think they have any stock.
Regards

Cyrus Pre vs2 :

"It didn't take long for the Cyrus to convince me of it's extensive talents" - What Hi Fi? Sound and Vision Awards 2007

Have a look - Cyrus Audio

Regards
SNV

Thankx dinyar i'm no hurry,So i'll wait as i've time till i get my power amp.

SNV you seem to love cyrus as your own brand. I may try the cyrus but it not being a balanced design could be a negative. Also awards don't really prove anything & i feel the cyrus makes good cd players.
Thanks
Regards

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back