Price list for new 2010 samsung LCD TVs.

Forget about kicking out a potential customer, even a little bit of disrespect/rude behavior towards a customer and they'll be fired from their jobs, provided you take the matter to the owner.

In which part of India???

Here in Bangalore, I have had more than my fair share of rude and arrogant sales guys (Hi-end and consumer electronics) and have taken the matter to the manager but nothing happened in any of the cases. In fact, in some cases, the manager was just as arrogant. The thought is, if you don't buy someone else will and one guy can't damage the reputation so much that the bottomline takes a hit...there'll always be other buyers...

Getting back to the topic -
Has anybody seen the C plasmas in person? Experienced the 'buzz'? I intend to buy 50C450. Might check it out today, will let you know my experience if I do.

:cheers:

In which part of India???

Here in Bangalore, I have had more than my fair share of rude and arrogant sales guys (Hi-end and consumer electronics) and have taken the matter to the manager but nothing happened in any of the cases. In fact, in some cases, the manager was just as arrogant. The thought is, if you don't buy someone else will and one guy can't damage the reputation so much that the bottomline takes a hit...there'll always be other buyers...

Getting back to the topic -
Has anybody seen the C plasmas in person? Experienced the 'buzz'? I intend to buy 50C450. Might check it out today, will let you know my experience if I do.

:cheers:
I'm from Guwahati. The stores I've visited till date, have all had wonderful and gentlemanly salesmen. They are just wonderful here. They treat you with utmost respect.

Hey man, why go for the C450, it ain't full HD. Rather shed a few more bucks and go for the C550 series.

Last edited:
Hey man, why go for the C450, it ain't full HD. Rather shed a few more bucks and go for the C550 series.

The few bux I save can go into buying some other equipment ;)

Besides, from a viewing distance of 12-14 feet, how much difference would it make? I understand that it is not much...having said that, I still have not completly overruled the option...

Okay to put this debate over the salesperson thing, here is what you can do, although this is at the US site 50" 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV PN50C7000 50" 1080p 3D Plasma HDTV- NEW - Plasma TV - Televisions | SAMSUNG

in the 3rd question samsung has admitted that buzzing is a normal feature and that it should not be audible, so that gives a rest to the argument whether buzzing is there or not in the new sets, samsung itself is admitting that it will be there, also if u follow the link given in that answer it has been specifically mentioned that if the buzz is too loud u must call customer service, but u have to remember that what these people will do is that they will tell you that it is okay and the buzz will be there, and as the saying goes prevention is better than cure, be proactive, don't get intimidated by stupid salesperson or dealers, and dictate to them ur terms beforehand, also if any dealer misbehaves u can should call up samsung INDIA directly, also u can tell 3 or 4 of your friends to do the same (NO NEED OF BEING THE YUDHISTAR OF KALJUG), that will put them in their right place, do not get intimidated by bad salespeople, there are plenty of other places u can buy, while corresponding with them always tell them that u r a potential buyer even if u have bought the display from somewhere else, never say that u have already bought cos then they wouldn't care.

Last edited:
I'm from Guwahati. The stores I've visited till date, have all had wonderful and gentlemanly salesmen. They are just wonderful here. They treat you with utmost respect.

If only I live there..
You should come down to Hyderabad/Bangalore to see the real India.. :)

If only I live there..
You should come down to Hyderabad/Bangalore to see the real India.. :)

I can understand the owners being rude. They are responsible for their actions, since they are running their own business. But how can salesmen misbehave? Will any owner tolerate them and watch them ruin his business, when in fact those salesmen are paid to do the very job of dealing with potential customers.

The few bux I save can go into buying some other equipment ;)

Besides, from a viewing distance of 12-14 feet, how much difference would it make? I understand that it is not much...having said that, I still have not completly overruled the option...

Well, if you intend to watch mainly SD content then it's perfectly fine with HD ready sets. But if you plan to play some PS3 game or watch blu ray movies then Full HD is a must, or else you won't enjoy them to their potential.

check with local dealers.. c6500 should be available around 90k to 95K..
don't believe the price offered by ezone, croma, reliance digital..
i will check the availability and price in hyderabad and let you know..

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back