Price list for new 2010 samsung LCD TVs.

Thanks. The dealer price (DP) for 46B550 has been shown as INR 85,000 and 46 C550 as INR 87,000. I had earlier checked the price of 46B550 on "Compare India" and found it to be around INR 70,000 (dealers do not have it in stock).

Hope the actual price, after discount, will be lower than the dealer prices shown in the list.

Thats good to know. Any details on the specifications for the new models ? I got to know from one of the sales people is that it is not as good as the old B series . It seems there is a problem with white balance being not so accurate which also caused problem while viewing at a bigger angle. Also the panel seems to be of 8 bit against old 10 bit as I was told.

Thats good to know. Any details on the specifications for the new models ? I got to know from one of the sales people is that it is not as good as the old B series . It seems there is a problem with white balance being not so accurate which also caused problem while viewing at a bigger angle. Also the panel seems to be of 8 bit against old 10 bit as I was told.

Never trust what the dealers have to say. My experience has taught me that they know close to nothing. Now, I'm not saying this one doesn't know what he's talking about, but do your own research before buying one.

@amanker

Thanks for posting that list. Which city is this in ?

MRP of the plasma TVs are considerably lower than B series.
Atleast 6k cheaper.

And 50C550 is coming.. :yahoo:

The 50C550 will be launched on the 10th of this month as per the brand shops in Calcutta. Is the set available in other cities? Actual prices?

is samsung 50C550 is killer? what is so excellent compared to others ? I can do google but want to understand from our friends.

Its the cheapest 50" FHD plasma in the market:).
Yesterday, a multi brand shop quoted 75k and 60k for the 50C550 and 50C450 respectively without bargaining. Said the TVs should be available sometime this month.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back