Price of CA 340A/340ASE/540V2

According to the March 2009 issue of AV Max, the prices are as follows:

340A - 17.500
340ASE - 19,600
540A - 24,200
540A V2 - 21,700
640A V2 - 26,500

There is something screwy about the 540 prices, but that is what I found on the magazine. Unless they have a special price for 540A as it is becoming a museum piece. :)

Cheers

Dear Venkat,

What you exactly need prices for Cambridge Audio & in which range.

hi guys - i am looking for a stereo amp for sometime and came across a marantz 6002 - quoted at 20k?

And Nad 325 at 25k - is this any good?

Last edited:
Hi All,

The only amp I could find that fits my budget & which I can audition is Sonodyne SiA 102R.

Any feedback on this one? ( Haven't heard it yet )

Thanks

man you can't go wrong with the Norge 1000 - great VFM, good sound that is almost 95% neutral, just lacking a lil bit in the bass dept at higher volumes.

Audition it - and even a blind buy at 7-8k can't really set you back right?

man you can't go wrong with the Norge 1000 - great VFM, good sound that is almost 95% neutral, just lacking a lil bit in the bass dept at higher volumes.

Audition it - and even a blind buy at 7-8k can't really set you back right?

I already told I'd have loved to buy Norge specially after a good discussion with Mr.Shyam Bajaj,but I absolutely need 4 inputs & also I don't have the margin for even a 1K blind buy :sad:

Any feedback on Sonodyne amp ( specs looks good,it also has a pre-out and price is 12.5K INR )

hey guys does the norge 2060 have pre outs?

And what about the pricing of NAD 355BEE? Searched everywhere but can't seem to find a India price.

Yes I've read a lot about Norge amps.
Two problem's which I have with Norge :
Smaller problem : Only 3 RCA inputs ( I have fours sources )
Bigger problem : I can't audition them :sad:

Please help.

Also please read this ( I posted this in another thread too )

Has anyone heard Jamo E350 ? I heard it today and quite liked it,not that detailed but still a kill at the price ( 15K INR ).But I couldn't find any info about this model on Jamo's website

How are Jamo speakers in general.

For your above source input problem may be you can lookout for a Torvin audio systems.

Torvin TA300 Stereo integrated amplifier.
80 Watt RMS x 2 at 4ohms impedance, speaker AorB / A+B, 5 inputs(cd,dvd,tape,tv,tuner), pre output for connecting subwoofer, two pair of banana speaker plugs, mic input.

where are u from?, if you are in chennai you can audition the above mentioned model from Torvin audio syatem.

Hi,

I'm planning to go for audition of my first stereo amp.
Please suggest me the price I should expect ( & bargain for ) for CA 340A/340ASE/540V2 amp's.

Please help before I get cheated :p

I'm in Delhi.

Thanks in advance.

(purchase from me can avail Discount from MRP Price)
Price of CA 340A - MRP -Rs.17500/-
CA 340 A SE -MRP - Rs.16,900/-
540 A V2 -MRP - Rs.21,700/-

2 friends of mine are visting in June and they are into audio (1 guy is a certified installer and a second works in an audio store). The price that is being offered for brand new 640A v2 for Rs. 22,300.

Other available models though increasing in pricing are:

740A
840A
Creek Evolution
Arcam A85
YBA Integre
Roksan Kandy MKII

This is not a business transaction for me - you will get a receipt with the amount listed albeit in $$.

remember these are based on N American voltages.

Note to admin: pls. delete this post if its not meeting the forum rules

2 friends of mine are visting in June and they are into audio (1 guy is a certified installer and a second works in an audio store). The price that is being offered for brand new 640A v2 for Rs. 22,300.

Other available models though increasing in pricing are:

740A
840A
Creek Evolution
Arcam A85
YBA Integre
Roksan Kandy MKII

This is not a business transaction for me - you will get a receipt with the amount listed albeit in $$.

remember these are based on N American voltages.

Note to admin: pls. delete this post if its not meeting the forum rules
how much for the creek buddy

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back