Price of Harman Kardon AVR 255 and HKTS 11b

pradeepalokraj

Anybody can give price for Price of HK AVR 255 and HKTS 11b.

Any body can suggest also the performance of Both above mentioned AVR and Speakers.

Anybody can give price for Price of HK AVR 255 and HKTS 11b.

Any body can suggest also the performance of Both above mentioned AVR and Speakers.

There are only a few members here (may be 1 or 2) who own this model. HK brand is more popular in the US.

here is a small review from one of our member here http://www.hifivision.com/surround-...3-harman-kardon-avr-255-yamaha-rx-v565-2.html

"I would like to comment on the Harman Kardon AVR 255;
I have a Harman Kardon AVR 255 and very pleased with it. I should say that the sound of AVR 255 is warm and even if you listen to it for few hours, you're not gonna fill ear-tired. It is quite heavy compared to others because it uses robust power supply and the AVR 255 put out continuous power of 50 watts per channel.
I do not have any Blu Ray Player or PS3, what I have is Pioneer DVD Players (standard and upconverting). If you feed a DVD output to the AVR 255 via composite, your pictures is too dark in whatever adjustment you made.
But if you use the component output of the DVD player or via HDMI, you will be very please. The AVR 255 upconvert standard definition to Full HD/1080p. It uses the Faroudja DCDI Cinema (Torino Processor). They say Reon HQV or the Anchor Bay Technologies are better but they are installed mostly on higher end model of AVR's. Though it does not have any passthrough circuitry.
The GUI of the AVR 255 is way better IMO to other brand.
What about the firmware update, Europe and Asia version have the latest firmware update. The major issue corrected is the HDMI handshaking issue with PS3.
In comparison with the U.S. version of AVR 254/354, the AVR 255 does not exhibit that much of a problem. There are audible pops that you can hear when you switch between sources and there are change in sound format.
If you want more information on the AVR 255, you can check the forum on the link Harman Kardon 255 out now part 2. Merged with Firmware issues - AVForums.com

Do I recommend this AVR, yes I fully recommend this AVR. "

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back