Price of WD TV?

I promptly bought a WD TV Live HD for 6800 rs (after conversion from Australian Dollars). Going for "Live" version would make better value as it offers useful streaming feature.

I promptly bought a WD TV Live HD for 6800 rs (after conversion from Australian Dollars). Going for "Live" version would make better value as it offers useful streaming feature.

dude what streaming do u expect from an unlimited bsnl connection? :p also, we dont have netflix, so really doesnt make sense in India.

WDTV Live is available in 7100 in hyderabad.I went to purchare 1 yesterday.
But dealer told me to wait tilll diwali as prices may drop.

I have a WDTV which is 1.5yrs old and would like to sell it, if anybody needs. I would have used it for around 20-25 times. Did not use it much, as my HTIB has a USB drive and plays most of my videos etc.

It still has the outer dust free cover. Let me know, if there is any takers and price is negotiable. message me.

thanks
senthil, chennai

1.Are the WDTVs shipped from the US compatible with indian voltage conditions?
2.What sort of plugs will they have?
3.Does it make sense using GEB to buy the WDTV Live or are there better deals in indian online stores?
4. Could someone give me a link to the sort of WDTV compatible wifi adapter that I can use with my laptop?What is the streaming chain ? Laptop USB port-wifi adaptor - wifi on WDTV-CRT TV component in?
5.Is the component in problem on CRT TVs fixed?

A lot of questions!Would be extremely grateful if they were answered:).

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back