Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samsung 32H6400 Full HD 3D Smart TV available on Flipkart for Rs. 40,760. Is it a good deal ? Anyone have this TV? It looks like its the cheapest 32" Smart 3DTV.

My sister purchased the Sony 50W900B along with a Sony HT (5.1) for Rs. 135000. They took the delivery on the spot.
The free BD player was returned back as part of the deal.

Now, we need to check how many hours have been recorded (usage)

nice forum.. good discussions.. below my thoughts:

Rule#1: Always consider the biggest size possible in your budget.
Rule#2: Don't go for 4K, unless you are planning something above 60" panel.

I've gone through lots of research recently before getting Samsung 48H6400 for 59K (from ebay india - with 1 year dealer warranty). This is one of the good tv with Smart, 3D, 120Hz panel, with great black levels, good deal for that price range. You can get 55H6400 for 84K or so. And above all, H6400 series is DIRECT LED (not edge); resulting great screen uniformity and black level control. Once you see this TV, You will laugh on any IPS panel (LG/ Sony) greyish blacks.

Samsung 8000 series and Sony W900B and above series are always better than H6400.
I always opt for a 55" 6400 series on top of a 46" F8000 for the same price! Believe me 42"TV look really small in a matter of time! - you'll start looking to upgrade to 50 or above.

Hi folks,

We bought a Samsung 51H4900 from reliance digital, vijaywada. Cost 60k and 5.8k for additional 2 years warrant from RD. Were using a 6 year 42" old lg plasma which was sold off. Using the slides for initial burn in. PQ is good but the LG was better I felt. Will wait and see if it improves after some time. However its way better than the one lac led panels. How people are getting mislead is very surprising. One reason is that PDPs look dull in the displays when compared to leds. Its entirely different once u come home. Feeling good that I will have my plasma for many years to come,

nice forum.. good discussions.. below my thoughts:

Rule#1: Always consider the biggest size possible in your budget.
Rule#2: Don't go for 4K, unless you are planning something above 60" panel.

I've gone through lots of research recently before getting Samsung 48H6400 for 59K (from ebay india - with 1 year dealer warranty). This is one of the good tv with Smart, 3D, 120Hz panel, with great black levels, good deal for that price range. You can get 55H6400 for 84K or so. And above all, H6400 series is DIRECT LED (not edge); resulting great screen uniformity and black level control. Once you see this TV, You will laugh on any IPS panel (LG/ Sony) greyish blacks.

Samsung 8000 series and Sony W900B and above series are always better than H6400.
I always opt for a 55" 6400 series on top of a 46" F8000 for the same price! Believe me 42"TV look really small in a matter of time! - you'll start looking to upgrade to 50 or above.

Hi noblejose,
Did you recieve the your tv? I was also looking to buy a similar model but 55 inch. In ebay, I see price as low as 85k. It says it comes with 1 year dealer warranty and it says in case of any problem do not return to manufacturer but send it to the dealer(in this case, the seller). It seems the TV is imported but not sure if from which region, I will check with the seller. Please share the ebay link seller that you bought your TV from and also how was the buying experience overall

Thanks!
Swapnil

Pioneer SC-LX87 AV Recivers is sold at an offer price of Rs.108700 in snapdeal. The same receiver is priced at Rs.173990 in profx. So, this is a great offer price. Those planning to buy a high end receiver do check this offer.

Flipkart is presently running an offer of 10% discount on MRP (max. Rs. 4000) for TVs and other 'big' electronic items purchased using HDFC bank cards. I bought W700b for the offer price of Rs.55900.

Anybody having experience of buying with Justdial? I'm getting a good enough price from it and the reason to consider it is due to it's original bill guarantee. Online shoppers for TV from amazon, flipkart etc seems to have to shell out extra for installation.

useful thread and good initiative.
o.png

o.png

Anyone interested in purchasing Panasonic ST30 series (both 42 and 50 inches available) at good prices? It seems there are two pieces available at Thrissur.

Hi,

I want to Buy Samsung 32H6400 in Pune,
Any suggestion from where I should Buy?

Josh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back