Price Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Friends,
Greetings from a new Member !! I want to buy a good Samsung (40 - 55") Full HD with 3D capability from Gaffar Market and Looking for good prices to choose amongst the following Models -

1. 46H7000
2. 55H7000
3. 48H6400
4. 40H6400

Its in the order of preference. I understand, the inventory might be depleted. But I'm specifically looking for these models. I'd appreciate fast responses from the experienced members / dealers with availability and best price details. I need to buy it within a week.

Thanks & Regards,
Alok Kumar

Any idea about recent price of kef q300? I am looking for a BS speaker for my marantz amp and shortlisted q300 as one possible option to buy.

Hi Friends,
Greetings from a new Member !!

I want to Buy Sony 55X8500C in Hyderabad,
Any suggestion from where I should Buy and what could be the best price I can get it in Hyderabad.

thanks,
Manohar

Hi,

Any Sony Dealer in Bangalore for purchase of Sonny LED with 46 to 50" model with good discount even old models (W600B) also fine need with warranty. Suggestions pl. Budget 50K

Hi,

Any one using Videocon's latest 4k TVs? They cost 94k, come with a 3 years warranty, 4 3D glasses, web cam and the picture quality was quite good. Compared to Samsung, Sony, etc, this looks like quite a deal. Any suggestions?

MaSh

Last edited:
Guys i am getting a quote of Rs 54900 (Mrp 68000) for Hitachi 50inch HD LED Tv. Is this a good price? and how are Hitachi Tvs?.

Guys,,,,,, what was the lowest price u find so far for LG 55UF850T ?

I found it around 1.4k at YESMART in hyderabad so far

What will be the best price for Yamaha A-S500 integrated amplifier

Please advice

Thanks

What will be the best price for Yamaha A-S500 integrated amplifier

Please advice

Thanks
Not sure. Maximum retail price was around 35K but was available at 31K, even in January, 2016. But now I don't find this AS500 on Yamaha India's website. In fact, no integrated amp features on website. Yamaha may be planning to introduce their AS 301/501 line up. If you are planning to get a new AS500, make sure you negotiate very hard and don't cross 30K mark.

Sent from my YU5010 using Tapatalk

hi all,

I am thinking of buying TH-55C300DX panasonic. for 58,000 Rs. Any feedback on this TV! Please suggest if it will be a good investment...I cannot find any reviews for this TV online... Please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back