Price Thread: Stabilizers:CVT, Servo, AVT

Dear Friends
Please let me know how to connect the AVR/HT devices to Servo Stabilizer. Will you place the stabilizer next to your equipment and directly connect the AVR/sub into sockets available in Servo stabilizer.

Dear Friends
Please let me know how to connect the AVR/HT devices to Servo Stabilizer. Will you place the stabilizer next to your equipment and directly connect the AVR/sub into sockets available in Servo stabilizer.
Why do you think there's any other procedure! (as long as they're all running on same voltage)

I have purchased vertex. Used it for 2 days and very much satisfied
For a 55"/65" TV + LG Meridian/JBL 9.1 Dolby Atmos Soundbar + Subwoofer Setup. Would I need to go for a Vertex Servo stabilizer for safety of this equipment or would (2) V-guard voltino/Digi 200 stabilizers would suffice ? So my total power requirement is not more than 1kva, and incase of V-guard Stabilizer, will use V-guard 4amp voltino for TV and another one for sound bar + Sub. But I am very much concerned about safety of my TV, if I go with Expensive 65" OLED TV, I need good protection for my equipment and this is for my living room and I sit 8' ft from the TV. And my only concern is whether vertex Servo stabilizer makes any continuos humming noise which is so audible that would it spoil my viewing experience ? Is a servo stabilizer really needed for my setup or a V-guard voltage stabilizer would do the job ? Please help, thank you.

For a 55"/65" TV + LG Meridian/JBL 9.1 Dolby Atmos Soundbar + Subwoofer Setup. Would I need to go for a Vertex Servo stabilizer for safety of this equipment or would (2) V-guard voltino/Digi 200 stabilizers would suffice ? So my total power requirement is not more than 1kva, and incase of V-guard Stabilizer, will use V-guard 4amp voltino for TV and another one for sound bar + Sub. But I am very much concerned about safety of my TV, if I go with Expensive 65" OLED TV, I need good protection for my equipment and this is for my living room and I sit 8' ft from the TV. And my only concern is whether vertex Servo stabilizer makes any continuos humming that would spoil my viewing experience and a servo stabilizer really needed for my setup or a V-guard voltage stabilizer would do ? Please help, thank you.
V gaurd is a no no product for HT. Even if u get good voltage it fluctuates and mostly supplies low voltage.

Is using a Servo Stabilizer sufficient enough to protect the Audio equipments or do we need to use "Online UPS" as well. My Naive understanding about "Online UPS" is that it functions as battery backup only (which I don't need). Correct me if am wrong..

Is using a Servo Stabilizer sufficient enough to protect the Audio equipments or do we need to use "Online UPS" as well. My Naive understanding about "Online UPS" is that it functions as battery backup only (which I don't need). Correct me if am wrong..

I was also of the impression that Online UPS is always powered from battery... But thats not true.. atleast for APC online UPS, with whom i had quite a lot of interactions lately.

What they do is complete isolation from the input AC power... While on mains, they create a DC bus which is used to create a perfect sine wave AC for the connected load, when mains go off, this DC bus is created from the connected battery.. so its not always powered from battery.. You can clearly make this out from the display panel which shows "On-Mains" and "On-Battery".

I have moved out of online UPS completely now. They were sucking a lot of dynamics of the music, which i could only understand once i started connecting directly to the mains. I dont think i will be going back to online UPS in future too. As for protection, i am using a power conditioner from Audioquest. It does not do any voltage stabilization. There is just cut-off for over and under voltage...

Needless to say, YMMV!

Looking for a Servo 3KVA single phase stabiliser (170v-270v/230v) , Vertex don't have service in Rajasthan so they can't sell.
Krykard quoting Rs. 16500/- + freight + GST, Surge and Spike Protector at Rs. 2500 extra. Offering 1 year warranty.
Are these the current prices? Any recent buyers?

@Love4sound What's the price of AV grade vertex servo stabilizer that you bought ? Do you have any contact details ? Will they ship it to Hyderabad ? Thanks.

@Love4sound What's the price of AV grade vertex servo stabilizer that you bought ? Do you have any contact details ? Will they ship it to Hyderabad ? Thanks.
Seems like they have increased the price. When I got the 5kva model it was just 18k including GST and now it’s 20520 excluding 18% GST. Check with @Alfahath and he will assist with shipping to hyderabad. 3kv model is more then enough

Attachments

• 573222AE-A54C-4F27-A59A-01893DC5FA07.jpeg
    573222AE-A54C-4F27-A59A-01893DC5FA07.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 48
Seems like they have increased the price. When I got the 5kva model it was just 18k including GST and now it’s 20520 excluding 18% GST. Check with @Alfahath and he will assist with shipping to hyderabad. 3kv model is more then enough
Thank you so much for the information. For me 1 kva is more than sufficient. All I want it is for my upcoming 55" C1 OLED TV and Samsung Q800A Dolby Atmos sound bar as a replacement for V-guard stabilizer which does a poor job of maintaining stable current. In Hyderabad during rainy seasons we are getting a lot of dirty current and sometimes winds can rub power lines upping the voltages. Thank you once again.

Thank you so much for the information. For me 1 kva is more than sufficient. All I want it is for my upcoming 55" C1 OLED TV and Samsung Q800A Dolby Atmos sound bar as a replacement for V-guard stabilizer which does a poor job of maintaining stable current. In Hyderabad during rainy seasons we are getting a lot of dirty current and sometimes winds can rub power lines upping the voltages. Thank you once again.
Ok in that case 1kva is more then enough. Vertex is excellent and very stable

Screenshot_20210905-193517.jpgOne final doubt, Is the size of 1 Kva similar to this one and comes with 5 output universal plug points ?Screenshot_20210905-193542.jpg

It comes with only 4 outputs. This must be customised for customer based on his request. And yes it’s bulky and should have similar dimensions.
The 5th output is on request. I too got the 5KV with 5 outputs, Filters , Surge protect etc , around 8 months back at Chennai. It was home delivered. I believe if you write to RH , he directs to the right person which whom you can work out the shipping etc. Based on the above pic , the 5KV is also similar sized, is heavy at 25-30kgs so ensure you have a solid platform for placement.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back