Price Thread: Stabilizers:CVT, Servo, AVT

I am in need of a 3 phase 5kva servo stabilizer and since the voltage is low, i want it to pump from 110v.

Can anyone guide me regarding this? what to buy? whom to contact? price?

Dear Friends,

While doing search for servo based stabilizers i came across Alpha power solutions based out of Bangalore. Following is the link to there website.

Stabilizer

I spoke to their sales person and he mentioned that they can provide 1KVA servo based stabilizer for 4750/--. I have asked for more details, the sales person will mail them.

I wanted to check with you guys if anyone has dealt with them earlier, if yes then could you share your feedback about their products?

Is it the same Alpha as mentioned by Madbullram who started the thread or a different one?

Since the price seems attractive, shall we explore this option further?

Regards, Amit

Not sure about Alpha, but I am using a servo (Vertex Brand) for almost 3+ years and never a single issue. It sure has protected my gear during some unexpected power hickups.:) Manjunath is a very nice person to deal with.

I am thinking to put a servo for main line for lighting load which will cover my ht setuo too? will it work ...one dealer said on variable load servo is not advisable ( as main load will vary)...if main line idea not advisable should i put 2 kva stabiliser for my ht setup? please help....my avr is 650 watt on 8 ohm and i have 46 led tv etc...

My 5kva servo covers entire house. I have added a two pole switch to change between servo and normal line. To cover entire home load, you will need a higher VA servo. My suggestion is to use the 2KVA servo for the ht alone.

FM's please suggest someplace where i can get a 2kva servo stabilizer? Not the branded ones like apc etc, but ones made by reliable small companies!!!

FM's please suggest someplace where i can get a 2kva servo stabilizer? Not the branded ones like apc etc, but ones made by reliable small companies!!!

Vertex Power Solutions Pvt Ltd
Mr. S. Balamurugan (CEO)
No. 14, Mosque Street, Eswaran Nagar, Annasalai, Pammal
Chennai - 600075, Tamil Nadu, India
Call Us:
Mobile:
+(91)-9940058974
+(91)-9842011833
Telephone:
+(91)-(44)-65874772
+(91)-(44)-22486452

^ thanks, incidentally found their site and mailed them today morning, got a quote for around 15k + taxes for 2kva servo and 17k + taxes for 3kva... Does that sound right or is it expensive?

^ thanks, incidentally found their site and mailed them today morning, got a quote for around 15k + taxes for 2kva servo and 17k + taxes for 3kva... Does that sound right or is it expensive?

Yes, the quote is reasonable. I got the 2kva model from vertex for 18k (inclusive of VAT).

Having the surge protector (OBO Betterman) is optional and it will cost around 3k extra.

That sounds about right. You can still negotiate and see if you can save a few hundreds. Their after sales service has been the best selling point(For me and few friends that I know). Specially Mr.Manjunath from bangalore was always available on phone to help.

Got a quote from krykland stabilizer for base price as 10k and with taxes costing 13k!

And a quote from shah electronics for the same, costing 9k...

@ shanmue: the specs vertex sent me has mentioned in built surge protection!

I have a quote for audio model from mr Rajendran as below:

The physical details of 1 5 kVA

Input 1.5 M Cable with 5 A( 2kVA) output 4 nos of 5A Socket.

Dimension H: 34 Cm W: 22 Cm D: 44 Cm

Weight Approx.: 15 28 KG

Servo Stabilizer single phase input and Single Phase output

Regulation range 170V 270V output 230V +/-1%

Built in Double Stage EMI/RFI filter ( Encl. Technical Data Sheet)

Built In Spike suppressor MOV Spike range upto 8 KA Max.

LCD display for input voltage and output voltage

Prices Incl. of VAT @14.5%

Material would be door delivered to you

Payment against delivery

Delivery charges as applicable

Pricing 2 kVA : 13500/-

Delivery 7 to10 days.

(Optional Surge suppressor are available)

OBO Betterman V20 B+C/1 + NPE Rs. 4150/-

Attachments

• Single phase True RMS  Servo Stabiliser.jpg
    Single phase True RMS Servo Stabiliser.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 142
^ wow i got a quote from vertex for the same at 15k exculding taxes!!! sent you a pm!! when was this quote given, have you bought it already???

Shanmune and raghav

the quotes are official mail I have received from mr T Ragendran today.

of vertex co Chennai, enquired on their official website

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back