Price Thread: Stabilizers:CVT, Servo, AVT

guys i will talk to mr.rajendran tomorrow!!!! if anyone s planning to order pm me, we ll probably convert this into a group order and try to get max discount :)

OKay guys, spoke to Mr.Rajendiran!!

it's 13,500 final including taxes as mentioned by sansei, and no further discounts possible!! Frankly it's a better deal than the one they gave me last week @ 15k+taxes for the same stabilizer, so gonna take this :)

The same is available without the audio features (no rfi/emi filters, separate wires to outlets,etc etc) at approx 9.5k including taxes

Other interested members can contact him for quotes!!

T.Rajendran,

M: +91 9739144154

Email: [email protected]

P.S; Thank you @sansei for saving me 3000 odd bucks !!!

Last edited:
Another point:

Krykard official email reply

Hi Raghav can u chk their quotes.

It is dependent on the residential address

pl chk for Bangalore also, as I m busy in work right now

thanks.

Krykard Rep

Chitra Kumta

M: 9380785800

Description: cid:[email protected]

Atandra Energy Pvt. Ltd.

Regd. Office: A-6, Shanthi Apartments, No. 21 & 22, 1st Cross Street, TTK Road, Alwarpet, Chennai 600018, Tamil Nadu, India; T: +91 44 42316164;E-mail: [email protected] Web: www.atandraenergy.in

yes 13.5k is for the audio quality... krykard had earlier quoted me 13,250 for the same!!

arent these audio features important??? the RMI filters, and less noisy servo motor etc???

Edit: called the Krykard guy who sent me a quote, he said he'll send a revised quote for hifi members, so waiting for it!! will post it when it comes!!

Last edited:
Got a revised offer from Krykard/Atandra/Alacrity:

2 KVA Servo Stabilizer Audio Model - 11,285 INR , including taxes ( About 15% off from the original price of around 13,300, for hifivision members

sounds good!!!

Krykard gives free delivery in chennai, vertex charges for delivery within chennai too... Outstation delivery extra for both!

Does the output voltage reading goes down on connection of load and then

it reverts to normal volt or stays there when u continue it.

Hi,
Have bought a 2kva servo stabilizer today from a guy who makes these for medical equipment branded as hill, don't know whether it is a real brand or not. Simple servo no surge protection etc. Cost rs 7250 plus tax. Didn't realize it would make an audible difference, music sounds the way it normally sounds at 2 am. There is an audible motor noise when voltage corrects but no hum. Should have bought it earlier.

Bought a Servo Step Down transformer from Logicstat for converting to 100V in Delhi for Rs. 9250 + Excise + VAT.... My amplifier runs clean although there is a slight hum audible in between songs.....but still a good purchase

Hi try to buy Vertex servo stabilizer as they have stabilizer customized for audio and is very good from my Experience with special transformer and very less background sound.

Got the below quote from vertex chennai. Does this look ok? I am not sure why the tax is high though.

VERTEX 3 KVA 1 Phase Audio Stabilizer.
Input: 170 V 270 V / Output: 230V 1%
(Air Cooled Model) With EMI/RFI Filter, Spike Arrester and Output Sockets 4 Nos.
Rs. 14,000.00 With Tax it should be around Rs.17000

VERTEX 1 KVA 1 Phase ONLINE UPS.
With Inbuilt Batteries.(Internal Model)
Backup: 10 Mins
Rs. 16,000.00 With Tax it should be around Rs.19000

VERTEX 3 KVA 1 Phase ONLINE UPS.
With Inbuilt Batteries.(Internal Model)
Backup: 10 Mins
Rs. 36,000.00 With Tax it should be around Rs.40000

Tax : Excise Duty@ 12.36% Extra & VAT @ 14.5% EXTRA(For Stabilizer)
VAT @ 5% EXTRA(For UPS)

Warranty : The Stabilizer & batteries shall be guaranteed for a period of ONE YEAR. The UPS shall be guaranteed for a period of TWO YEARS.

^^^Anyone??

Is the first one in your list a "Servo" ? If it is, then the price is as per the market (A little higher than the rest for Vertex). Can't comment on the UPS.
Ask them what is the difference between a regular servo and this audio servo.

As part of my gradual HT build, bought the vertex 1kv online ups for Rs.16800. Tested my projector and it runs fine. Found out that the in-built speaker in the projector is gone. Is there a way to replace this? Not worried much though as it will never be used.

Next step is to get a good 7.1/7.2 AVR. Highly leaning towards Yamaha Rx-v677. Htstore has it for 55k. Need to check locally in Chennai to see what price they can offer.
will keep things posted.

As my room is small [10X10], lot of confusion around which speakers to choose. Is 7.1/9.1 setup wise for this room size?

Edit - Sorry not meant to post here..

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back