Probably the most professional stereo setup in India today

magma

Hi

We got a chance to be a part of the following setup
That was done over the last couple months

The setup was done for a high end stereo afficando in Delhi
And it features our isolation , racks and stands and maybe later our power distribution.

The setup as follows

MB2 SE speakers

Octave HP700 pre with tube phono stage and stepped attenuator option. Fully loaded

OCTAVE MRE 220 power amps with Super Blackbox external capacitor banks.

AVM Audio CD 3.2 used as transport.

STAHL TECH DAC

All cabling VDH Carbon chain 2nd interconnects
3rd speaker cable, with custom carbon shorting based on the 2nd

All acoustics designed by Rainer Weber and manufactured by Hans Jurgen Kaiser, both from Kaiser Acoustics. The entire acoustics was custom made and finished in Germany and airlifted.

pPE9xVP.jpg

1V0FreN.jpg

Dr. Harshal Ninawe of Nagpur who is one of the best AV consultants and integration guys in the country posted about his experience
Below

"A true honour and immense pleasure experiencing Abhishek's and KJ's setup in Delhi. The room is unlike any I have heard and I have heard a few..... The acoustics baffles the mind.... It looks and feels like a classy well designed room without any feel of typical acoustics. The only acoustic giveaway is the diffuser behind the system and they too look like some form of art. To the uninitiated they will be art forms.
Where do the minutest measurements or minutest details make a difference ? They make a difference at the highest level in any field. Formula 1, 100 meter sprint, space program and many many more.... It is so with this room... This is so because the equipment and the room are so well integrated and so precise that they promptly display if something is not in sync.... Many may find this or try to place this as a fault or inadequacy.... It's not so... It's precision.
The bass control is unbelievable and completely shakes you up when you can sense notes so easily in bass... It just isn't a smorgasbord of low frequencies... It's definition of an extremely extremely high quality....and we all know how difficult or rather close to impossible it is to get precise bass result. Throw any genre and it plays it with aplomb! The tone is so real that you sometimes wonder if you really heard what you just heard.... Even flac files sounded wonderful and enjoyable. Of course the CD was better sounding... The system has been playing in my head ever since I experienced it and I can't wait to experience it more... Can live in that room! Running out of words...... May come back with more once I am able to express
Thank you for inviting to your store opening....
Humbled."

Nice setup..Dr. Sahib says thanks for the store opening... Where in Delhi is this setup and is it a store or somebody's residence...If a store, then do share details so that we dilliwalas can experience the same///

It's a store in defence colony. Call Abhishek Gupta for an appointment.
Can't wait to experience it my self.
All the best
Cheers

Itz fun to have this kind of stereo setup at an ladies fashion store and who has proposed this kind of theme is genius. Good that installers made good money out of it.

We guys will not have chance to hear it, since it is an exclusive store...

yep

Abhishek is a high end fashion designer

Audio is now another avenue for his high end customer base
He knows a thing or two about audio though
and setup has been done by Kaiser and KJ

Last edited:
Nice to see someone can integrate two such diverse passions audio design consultancy and high-end fashion. Lovely looking setup. 75 lakhs for the room, wow :)

Last edited:
Itz fun to have this kind of stereo setup at an ladies fashion store and who has proposed this kind of theme is genius. Good that installers made good money out of it.

We guys will not have chance to hear it, since it is an exclusive store...

You and every body- can visit this store selling men and women s designer clothes in D24 , Defence Colony , Ground Floor New Delhi.

If any one like some clothes he can buy, it is not compulsory to buy if you dont like the clothes so it is fine.

I think any one can go visit and taking appointments is optional.
Will visit and post my experience.

In the Listening Room, the acoustics have been designed by Rainer Weber, technical director of Kaiser Acoustics, makers of some of the best speakers in the world. The walls are made of micro-perforated MDF, a mixture of reflector and diffuser.

The structure is floating, which means the ceiling and the floor are falsethe cube is not attached to the store. This is to ensure that there is no superstructure resonance, says Gupta.

The music system runs on batteries. Two HP700 pre-amplifiers by Octave, two Octave monoblocks, two capacitor banks with 450,000 farads of capacitance, a Stahl Tek digital-to-analog converter, Furman power conditioners, a turntable and a computer, all connected with Van Den Hul carbon cables and two PMC speakers complete the set-up. To the uninitiated, this might be Greek, but for audiophiles, it is like the Harley Davidson or the Blue Label of sound designing.

The system is connected to a server that stores the music library and costs Rs.1 crore, while the room will set you back by another Rs.75 lakh. The overall result is stunning sound clarity. As the music starts playing and you close your eyes, you are transported to a parallel universe of pianos and organs, cellos, violins and percussion. Be it Bachs Fugue in G minor or James Browns Its A Mans World, every note is crystal clear.

The audiophile designer - Livemint

Phenomenal setup! Kudos to all involved in the room specially the principal.
Fascinating to see someone who is able to manage two separate passions in a successful manner.

Congrats to Mr. Abhishek Gupta ! Well done to people setting up the sytem.

If I am getting it right the vinyl albums seen in the first picture i.e. In Rainbows by Radiohead, Random Access Memories by Daft Punk and Love over gold by Dire Straits are superbly engineered and mastered music albums. Critically acclaimed and appreciated.
Regards.

Been to ND a few times while this store in Def Col was 'under' production.
Seen it being built.
Excellent idea.
Although I have not visited the store after it was finished.
Was invited to the opening but was not in the country.
My visit is pending.
Will go, once ND 'cools' down - cannot take 40 ++ Celsius.
I have heard these panels in Munich & Passau & in Regensberg.
They are excellent.
Even Abhishek's house with the ATC Active Speakers sounds excellent to my ears.
With this shop / demo room - the top audio store may now be in New Delhi...
All the Best to A.G. ! I am sure he will do well with it...
For all FM's in ND - call - take an appointment & go for a listen, it will be worth it.
Met Dr. H. N. from Nagpur today [again] @ Palm & was still singing praises for the ND Store & asked me to visit. This is on my to do list - next month - once ND Cools down....

On a lighter note, whenever I go with my wife for apparel shopping, she takes ages and I have to roam around the store trying to keep myself engaged. If only every ladies fashion outlet outlet had such a facility, would have loved to accompany my wife, every single time :)

Tried to get a appointment to check the system. Was honest enough to tell them that I wanted to just hear the system.

The person on the other end, it seems lost interest post this statement [emoji4]

This was post the first call, when the person said will call back with the Appointment details. The second call the person suggested Tue alas a day for the appointment and then once realized I couldn't afford the system didn't confirm the Appointment.

I am sure the store has a great installation but I guess like all things expensive the audition is reserved for the super rich.

So for those of you who want to audition the system I hope you are either friends with the owner or rich in this case super rich.

Sent from my Coolpad 8297L-I00 using Tapatalk

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back