Problem with pioneer vsx-531 amp.

koolanil16

Hello friends, I had bought pioneer amp from ebay in April 2017. I am facing a problem that hdmi output from amp is not going properly. When ever I turn on the tv it says no input signal from hdmi. But if I just change hdmi inputs it works.
Unfortunately I could not find warranty card of the amp. Is there any solution for these problems? Please help here.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar

Sent from my Le X526 using Tapatalk

Changing hdmi inputs works mean .changing it in AVR or TV

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Hello friends, I had bought pioneer amp from ebay in April 2017. I am facing a problem that hdmi output from amp is not going properly. When ever I turn on the tv it says no input signal from hdmi. But if I just change hdmi inputs it works.
Unfortunately I could not find warranty card of the amp. Is there any solution for these problems? Please help here.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar

This might be a HDMI handshake problem. list out the equipments connected with the AVR. Try different order of switching on the devices like Tv --> source --> AVR or vice versa.

This might be a HDMI handshake problem. list out the equipments connected with the AVR. Try different order of switching on the devices like Tv --> source --> AVR or vice versa.
I have only set top box connected to AVR. Nothing else is connected. I tried connecting the set top box to GAME, DVD as well. There also same problem.

If you can borrow and try another HDMI cable, you will know if there is a fault with AVR ports or the cable itself...

You need to ensure that the most updated version with high speed data transfer cable is used....it make a difference...

If you can borrow and try another HDMI cable, you will know if there is a fault with AVR ports or the cable itself...

You need to ensure that the most updated version with high speed data transfer cable is used....it make a difference...
I have another HDMI cable at home will try with that today.

Thanks,
Anil Kumar

Hi you need not worry, i think its an common issue with pioneer vsx 531, even i have one, when you connect through HDMI-ARC port to TV's ARC it automatically tries to get the audio signal from TV to AVR instead sending video from avr to tv hence you get to see no signal from avr to tv, after connecting try to change the input on your avr to Bluetooth or Game or something else while you trying to play a DVD, then change it back to BD/DVD you'll get the signal to TV or while playing DVD it is better to connect to the non-arc port on the TV then you will get the signal with out any issue.

Actually I have connected to ARC only then also it's not working. I could not find! Warranty card as well, so worried about it.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back