Problem with wharfedale 600 speaker

ahujaavinash

Guys plz help me

I was listning songs on my home theatre avr marantz 6006 and speakers wharfedale 600.
Thn i switched it off
After 3 hrs i came back and again restarted it but FRONT 2 SPEAKERS are not working.

I tried audissy setting
Speaker calibration for front speaker get fail.

Plz help me out of this prblm as soon as possible.

I have checkd all cable connections
Even i insert new cable.

Guys plz help me

I was listning songs on my home theatre avr marantz 6006 and speakers wharfedale 600.
Thn i switched it off
After 3 hrs i came back and again restarted it but FRONT 2 SPEAKERS are not working.

I tried audissy setting
Speaker calibration for front speaker get fail.

Plz help me out of this prblm as soon as possible.

I have checkd all cable connections
Even i insert new cable.

try swapping your main speakers with surround to make sure the speakers are ok. The problem could be from the receiver.

apart from the above process,
just try with a normal pencil battery and put speaker terminals on it..+ in + and - in -...........speakers..if okay should buzz...

get a pencil batttery and touch the speaker terminals at the battery terminals....keeping correect polarity..
your speakers..if damaged will be silent

dont panic now..
try the process what myriad suggested first..
then try this..
telll the results..
your speakers are good i think as 2 sets getting non working..chances are very very less..
btw you are not getting any sound from fronts in any track..in stereo...etc..

Check the input source settings of the receiver. Most likely, the receiver is not getting the right source for input....

Dr. Sunil

I have checkd.
I hav changed front speaker and placed it in surround speaker.
Front speaker is working fine but surround speaker is not working. So i think wire problem. I ll check it

try batterey method to see the speakers are okay or not?
if they are silent..open it to see any broken connection..if still see no broken connction..driver need to be changed..

not clear from your post..
said..wire problem..if another speaker is working..how it can be wire case?

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back