Projector Customs Duty Question

One quick question can I carry the projector or other wd live in carry on bag? or better to check it in?

Cabin

I think there is no problem if one carries electronic items in cabin, but maybe some airline's have different rules, so you can check with the airline's office here and to be doubly sure you can check from the visiting country a day before boarding, it will be better that you check at 3 different times before boarding, if they all sing the same song, that "yes sir, you can carry electronic item in cabin", then you are more safer, if you need to be more safer, when you are checking in on return, tell them the story again, if they also say "yes sire it is fine", then the world is yours.

I think to hand carry like this at our customs your confidence level has to be very good otherwise it is better to check in the goods in baggage.

If you decide that it has to be carried in cabin, then you must consider to have a micro trolley type bag for the cabin, because you will not like to carry such weight around, and especially if you are returning with transit, and needles to say the queue's at airports, your shoulder will cry.

V.

Last edited:
Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back