Proposing a Epson TW6000/3010 3D Projector group buy...

As per forum reports, Epson 5010 seems to have little-to-no cross talk issue despite being LCD. Do you think 3D performance is different in 3010 and 5010?

I did not see 5010, but saw 6010 which is exactly same as 5010, but sold only through Custom Installers with extra freebies. The cross-talk between 6010 and 3010 was very similar, not much change there. If there is a change, then its very very minimal. But 6010 shines in other features like contrast, black level performance. Because of contrast, you can see picture more detailed. It has to be, because 5010 is essentially twice the price of 3010. The 3D picture looks more solid in 5010/6010 because the contrast is very good.

Ok guys due to a family matter I could not post for the last few days... Anyway as for an update myself & Dr Raman spoke on the phone a couple of times & after getting quoted & negotiating with 20+ dealers & getting into an argument with epson that they should provide free 3D glasses,it seems Varay Image from goregaon offered the best price... So the final quote which we received is 1.05 lacs with 2 pairs of 3D Glasses(without 3D glasses the price was 95k)... I would have liked a price below 1 lac but seeing as this is a newly launched product I guess this price is fair too... Dr Raman will probably make his purchase next week & I will be purchasing in April/May after the renovation of my house... Just wanted to quote some of the prices I received while I was contacting these numerous dealers... Not all the prices at negotiated & most of the prices are in the ridiculous range...

Epson TW6000/3010 95k-1.40lacs(without 3d glasses)

Optoma HD33 1.40 lacs(non negociated price... judging by the other projector prices this dealer quoted I am guessing below 1.20-1.25 lacs is a possibility with proper negociation

Epson TW3600/8350 85k (this is an excellent 2D projector but at just 10k less than the TW6000 does not seem worth it)

Mitsubishi HC4000 82k (non negotiated price... Could be lower)

Optoma HD20 1 lac (ridiculous!!! Although this is a non negotiated price but still...)

Optoma HD67 & Benq W700 67k (again non negotiated but still a sad price)

Panasonic AE4000 1.05lacs(without bill) 1.42lacs(with bill & unnegotiated price... can come down to the 1.25-1.30 lac range)

Viewsonic 6531w WXGA 720p projector with B&W 42k ( could be brought to below 40k after negotiating ... Decent projector for its price & it retails for around $600 in the US)

Overall my exp wasnt as good as I had hoped for... I had to call up dealers multiple times to remind them to email me the quote & most dealers just didnt even seem remotely interested in negotiating... The only dealer I really found good was Varay Image... Gave me sensible pricing & seems pretty knowledgeable... The Epson & viewsonic price is from him(which you will notice is quite decent compared to the other prices)... Anyone with any queries can contact me :)...

Mitsubishi HC4000 82k (non negotiated price... Could be lower) Please mention dealer name.

Mitsubishi HC4000 82k (non negotiated price... Could be lower) Please mention dealer name.
Braintone Technology Pvt Ltd.
Reg.*Office:. 1stFloor, Veetrag Chambers, Cawasji Patel Street, Opp. HSBC Bank, Fort, Flora Fountain, Mumbai : 400 001.
Landline:* +91-22-4000 4444

Few months back when I had enquiried they had given me a quote of 82k & last month my friend had enquired, they gave a quote of 85k to him... Anyway looking at the other quotes they gave me ( epson 8350 they quoted 1.05 lacs lol) I am guessing a final price of close to 80k is very much possible... Though you might have to negotiate a bit...

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back