• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Pure Acoustics AV799 + Onkyo 304E

Easy EMI Options at HiFiMART.com

kaykayshah

I saw Pure Acoustics 5.1 AV799 (2F floor standers, 2S bookshelves, 1C and 1Sub) with Onkyo 304E for INR 38000/-

How good is the combination? Any views on Pure Acoustics? or Any other better recommendation below 40k..

avphreak

I've got pure acoustics speakers, and I am completely satisfied with them...go for it mate...its good value for money...

Make sure you get the best cables you can afford....they make a hell of a difference....

neo_49

I've got pure acoustics speakers, and I am completely satisfied with them...go for it mate...its good value for money...

Make sure you get the best cables you can afford....they make a hell of a difference....

Hi i m from maharashtra & like to buy this set ,can u please give me any contact number or adress for buying this two product (Onkyo receiver TX- SR304E and the Pure Acoustics AV799 speaker package) & how mutch u payed for this two.
REGARDS

prashant_dv

hi kaykayshah

Well, the AV799 Pure Acoustics is one that you could go for. or you also have the Fusion 5 series + denon amp below 40 K.. there are two AMP's ( i guess 1708 & 1907 or vice versa.. seems like one amp has more power and other has more features.. ).. would suggest that you audition that as well from the PRO-FX showroom if you are in bangalore :)

kaykayshah

I checked the ProFX and Denon package.. It is available with cables for 37000.. Sounds like a good deal.. However I am not sure about the ProFX Fusion 5 Speakers... Any views on it??

prashant_dv

hi kaykayshah,

i have auditioned the Fusion 5 series from pro-fx once when i was in chennai. they performed very well with all diff types of audio/video that was used for the demo. however, the only thing i would prefer changing in that series is the sub since it is front-firing sub and i personally prefer the down-firing/down-ported ones, which is what i currently have.. the front speakers/center handle the output quite well..

i would suggest you to have an audition at the showroom before you decide.. and if you are a avid music listener ( more of stereo ), then you could choose the AMP from denon ( from two choices given ) for the more powerful amp rather than more features or vice-versa if you are into movies more..

regds,

sriramiyer

I checked the ProFX and Denon package.. It is available with cables for 37000.. Sounds like a good deal.. However I am not sure about the ProFX Fusion 5 Speakers... Any views on it??

Hi,
If there is anybody on the forum who has bought the ProFX + Denon package ..would appreciate feedback

I am considering the above package vs the Onkyo 5100. (This is for 50% music + 50% movie usage)

:confused:

regards
Sriram Iyer

marsilians

Hi,
If there is anybody on the forum who has bought the ProFX + Denon package ..would appreciate feedback

I am considering the above package vs the Onkyo 5100. (This is for 50% music + 50% movie usage)

:confused:

regards
Sriram Iyer

I have a friend with this setup. Its pretty decent for your tastes. What price are you getting this for? The Denon AVR 1509 has HDMI switching but no video processing / upscaling. I think it has 2 HDMI inputs and 1 output.

maiyap

I saw Pure Acoustics 5.1 AV799 (2F floor standers, 2S bookshelves, 1C and 1Sub) with Onkyo 304E for INR 38000/-

How good is the combination? Any views on Pure Acoustics? or Any other better recommendation below 40k..

Where can I audition this in B'lore?

prashant_dv

Hi,

One place you could audition this at "Modern World" at Airport Road ( next to the Haiku Honda Showroom ).

sriramiyer

I have a friend with this setup. Its pretty decent for your tastes. What price are you getting this for? The Denon AVR 1509 has HDMI switching but no video processing / upscaling. I think it has 2 HDMI inputs and 1 output.

I am auditioning it today .. am told the price has jumped up to 48 K ..looks like the price is negotiable though.

I will be using it with the Panasonic PV8 .. is the Denon 1509 an appropriate choice