Q Acoustics M20

@Owners of Q Acoustics

Register on QA website if haven’t done already. It’ll give you additional year warranty. I just did for my M20s.

PS: provided bought new with invoice!
I doubt that extra one year applies to India, but will be happy if proved wrong.

hello audiophile, I'm looking out for a bookshelf speaker setup with minimal design and came across these - Q Acoustics M20 active speakers and looking for some native suggestions. or any suggestion of something similar.

don't want to believe those youtube comments hence need your suggestion.

Thanks in advance and really looking forward to your suggestion and comment.

Regards,

There are many posts suggesting and praising M20 here. My friend recently bought it for his study and loves it, I have been listening it for the last 2 days and for the price it is an incredible piece of kit.

The right thing to do is to give it a try before you buy, but from what I have understood and heard - for the price it is a very commendable set of speakers.

There are many posts suggesting and praising M20 here. My friend recently bought it for his study and loves it, I have been listening it for the last 2 days and for the price it is an incredible piece of kit.

The right thing to do is to give it a try before you buy, but from what I have understood and heard - for the price it is a very commendable set of speakers.so

The right thing to do is to give it a try before you buy, but from what I have understood and heard - for the price it is a very commendable set of speakers.
oho lovely and congrats on your new piece of kit!! yes, I did follow a couple of posts later. do you have any suggestions on when I can experience it myself?

what were the other options you had before getting the M20?

thanks

I
oho lovely and congrats on your new piece of kit!! yes, I did follow a couple of posts later. do you have any suggestions on when I can experience it myself?

what were the other options you had before getting the M20?

thanks
I do not have it, Was staying in my friend's study for 2 days on a work trip - hence had 2 days of listening session.
I guess you should be able to speak with Hifimart to get a listening session in Bombay, or any FM happy to give you a demo.

@OP please be aware that another user of these M20s had the amps dying out within 2 months of use. Support is sketchy. Try searching the forum.

Yep, that'd be me.

Waiting for repaired speakers still.

hello audiophile, I'm looking out for a bookshelf speaker setup with minimal design and came across these - Q Acoustics M20 active speakers and looking for some native suggestions. or any suggestion of something similar.

don't want to believe those youtube comments hence need your suggestion.

Thanks in advance and really looking forward to your suggestion and comment.

Regards,
It's fairly neutral.

I am using the M20 mainly for my tv viewing and I am very happy with the Overall sound. I am now thinking of adding a subwoofer for even better low end extension. Has anyone tried a sub with M20s?

I am using the M20 mainly for my tv viewing and I am very happy with the Overall sound. I am now thinking of adding a subwoofer for even better low end extension. Has anyone tried a sub with M20s?
I have tried the REL T9i and Mission QX-12 with it. Like most other speakers I've tried, they blend well and welcome the added depth.

However, setting up a subwoofer requires flexibility with placement and patience.

I have tried the REL T9i and Mission QX-12 with it. Like most other speakers I've tried, they blend well and welcome the added depth.

However, setting up a subwoofer requires flexibility with placement and patience.
Normally when we use subwoofer with AVR, we have to select the speakers set as small to get better low end extensions and overall better integration. Since with M20s we can tweak any additional settings it’s just plug and play, how was ur experiance?

Normally when we use subwoofer with AVR, we have to select the speakers set as small to get better low end extensions and overall better integration.
Not necessarily. My front speakers have to be run in Full range (large) to get the best integration with subs.
Since with M20s we can tweak any additional settings it’s just plug and play, how was ur experiance?
The subwoofer will have crossover and gain adjustment which will have to be tweaked precisely.

after getting it dialled right, it was incredible!

Last edited:
Yep, that'd be me.

Waiting for repaired speakers still.
when you are expecting the speakers, not an idle experience though

I

I do not have it, Was staying in my friend's study for 2 days on a work trip - hence had 2 days of listening session.
I guess you should be able to speak with Hifimart to get a listening session in Bombay, or any FM happy to give you a demo.
ok, HiFi is no more having an experience centre need to figure out where else i can try thm in mumbai

After some research I found that QA M20 would be good value for money (for 40k of course else edifier s2000mkiii is great choice I believe or maybe going with passive setup with integrated amps).

Anyways, purpose of this thread is how good those QA M20 for movie watching. I tried to find reviews that mention about movies dialog clarity and separation stuffs but no one talked about those. So I would like to hear from you guys who may already own that system. I would highly appreciate that.re

After some research I found that QA M20 would be good value for money (for 40k of course else edifier s2000mkiii is great choice I believe or maybe going with passive setup with integrated amps).

Anyways, purpose of this thread is how good those QA M20 for movie watching. I tried to find reviews that mention about movies dialog clarity and separation stuffs but no one talked about those. So I would like to hear from you guys who may already own that system. I would highly appreciate that.
Really good for movies. Pushed sound well in my 8 x 7.5 sized room

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back