Q Acoustics M20

As of two days back, got update that the distributor (MZ Audio) has finally received the spare part from QA.
Now they have to send it to the service center here, and after that, the repair.

Finally got the M20s back today, alive. Sounds as good as day 1.

One problem, the bluetooth no longer works. Forgot to test that part when I was in the service center for pickup, discovered at home. But I am too tired to go through all that again, so will just keep it as is maybe.

One problem, the bluetooth no longer works. Forgot to test that part when I was in the service center for pickup, discovered at home. But I am too tired to go through all that again, so will just keep it as is maybe.
If it has a optical input, then you can consider adding a blueme HD Bluetooth receiver externally to it.

I think u shud try to contact the service centre and fix the Bluetooth as well. I also have the same speaker and the Bluetooth feature is very very good. I know it will be a hassle again but it will be fixed for good. Might be a smaller fix. Also, if u want to sell it in future, it will be difficult to sell as is.

I think u shud try to contact the service centre and fix the Bluetooth as well. I also have the same speaker and the Bluetooth feature is very very good. I know it will be a hassle again but it will be fixed for good. Might be a smaller fix. Also, if u want to sell it in future, it will be difficult to sell as is.

Actually, don't know what changed, but the bluetooth has also started working now. Looks like it was a temporary hiccup 🙂

Hi, if I buy Q Acoustics M20s from Amazon, would it be covered under warranty in India and can I receive after sales service without issues? Amazon page does mention 1 year warranty, would the warranty be honored?

Why don't you check hifimart before purchasing from Amazon. You can get it at good price if you call and ask, atleast match the Amazon offer price. It's a reputed site and no hassle for warranty stuffs.

Why don't you check hifimart before purchasing from Amazon. You can get it at good price if you call and ask, atleast match the Amazon offer price. It's a reputed site and no hassle for warranty stuffs.
Thanks a lot, will do this

With issues being faced frequently these days, even after official purchase etc (including as above, it's not that the unit was replaced) just go with whoever gives you the best price/deal.
In Amazon currently the seller is Amazon itself so they will definitely honour the warranty & there's a 0 int emi as well.

With issues being faced frequently these days, even after official purchase etc (including as above, it's not that the unit was replaced) just go with whoever gives you the best price/deal.
In Amazon currently the seller is Amazon itself so they will definitely honour the warranty & there's a 0 int emi as well.
Thanks man, appreciate it

In Amazon currently the seller is Amazon itself so they will definitely honour the warranty & there's a 0 int emi as well
Problem is the onus of honoring warranty is on the manufacturer/distributor.

I have 'heard' Cinebels denies warranty on Klipsch products when bought from Amazon. This is just based off a review so it might not be fully accurate.

guys finally got the M20 over the weekend as of now very satisfied with the performance.. just been using the standard speaker cables.

Would you guys recommend/consider going for QAcoustics 3020i with a Fosi Audio BT20A or Aiyima A07 instead of M20?

I intend to use it with my TV for mainly movie watching in the 14*10 feet bedroom.

I will vouch for m20. It is a very good speaker for movies with surprisingly amazing bass for a bookshelf. I have owned 3020i in the past and I like M20 better. Plus it is very easy to connect with a very good Bluetooth connection.

Would you guys recommend/consider going for QAcoustics 3020i with a Fosi Audio BT20A or Aiyima A07 instead of M20?
Is there any particular advantage that you perceive through these separates chains?

You'll have to invest in a decent DAC and/or Bluetooth receiver if you go the Aiyima/Fosi route. These don't have a subwoofer out either which detracts majorly in my opinion.

The M20HD has an excellent inbuilt DAC and Bluetooth implementation (best I've heard till date). Not to mention, perfectly matched amplification to the speaker. And subwoofer out.

Basically, its a no contest with these particular amps.

You'll have to invest in an SMSL A300 OR better at the very least to come anywhere in the same ball park as the M20HD.
I intend to use it with my TV for mainly movie watching in the 14*10 feet bedroom.
Inconsequential in this particular comparison 🙂

Nope. Just get M20. It’s much superior to 3020i

Im Using M20 dedicatedly with TV. You can also add QB12 later if you want a sub.

The only speaker (active or passive coupled with application) that beats it in my opinion is the Swans D1090, that too for 7K less. Prodigious bass and a large room filling sound which can go much louder than the M20. Refinement levels are also in the same league.

However, the M20 still has the better Bluetooth implementation. And the Swans don't come with a sub out though it's kinda optional in a small to mid room cuz these bad boys can dig much deeper in the bass and have more substantial output than the M20HD.

The M20HD has USB-in whereas the Swans foregoes it for coaxial instead.

The difference maker in my opinion is the presentation. The M20HD has a mellower presentation to the Swans which sound livelier.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back