Question re Sennheiser headphones

GeorgeO

Folks

Could anyone guide me to a place where I can buy replacement foam earpieces that have got past their expiry date on my HD 490 headphones? Right now my h/phones are bare hard plastic, which is not comfortable!

Thanks for any input.

George

Hi,

Which Sennheiser in ear headphones will be the best for a budget of around 2k? I want to present it to my son for the ipod touch. He is not satisfied with the default one.

Thanks,
sri

Folks

Could anyone guide me to a place where I can buy replacement foam earpieces that have got past their expiry date on my HD 490 headphones? Right now my h/phones are bare hard plastic, which is not comfortable!

Thanks for any input.

George

George

Check with the apple store in Forum, Blr they are the dealers for Sennheiser in Blr. They should have the foams.

Imagine Store
No. 210, The Forum
21 Hosur Road
Bangalore
Phone: (080) 32999099/100

Or contact the Distributor for Sennheiser

Fairdeal Consumer Durables Pvt. Ltd.,
#60, 3rd Cross,
Lalbagh Road,
Bangalore 560027
Phone: 9945500270 (Mr. Taurn Jauhari)

Last edited:
Hi,

Which Sennheiser in ear headphones will be the best for a budget of around 2k? I want to present it to my son for the ipod touch. He is not satisfied with the default one.

Thanks,
sri

Hi Sri,

I m using HD202 for Rs.1600 & is well rated on techraddar.I feel is good for music.Still I think something is missing.Bass is powerfull though.

I have even used cheap Blues SLR-812 which is best in its catagory(Rs170)

Hi,

Thanks,
sri

Srikar if you are not particular abt in ear headphones then you can look at

Koss Portapro which is really good and can be had around tht price but no idea where you can get them in India

or
Sennheiser PX200 or PX100 but these costs a lot with the dealer and can be had for much less from grey market

also Sennheiser CX300 which is a in ear earphone.

its not as sporty as some other sennheiser in ears at this price point bt SQ wise its pretty good

also Sennheiser CX300 which is a in ear earphone.

its not as sporty as some other sennheiser in ears at this price point bt SQ wise its pretty good

+1 to that.cx300 great fr the price.but i/c phones.cheers

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back