RCA cable wires (Vs) Component Cables

hifi1975

Hi,
Are RCA cables ( Yellow , Red , White ) different from the component video cables ( Green , Blue , Red ) from perfomance aspect . I know that the RCA is used for one video and L/R audio where the component is for the video signals and picture with component cables is much better than the RCA ( yellow ) cable. Though from a jack perpective both look the same

Distance from my DVD to projector is about 12 feet and the component video cable that came with the projector is only 2 feet ..And i have a 30ft RCA cable with me . When i use this RCA cable ..i see waves of lines on the picture and it gets magnified on the screen making it worse.

Note: With the short component video cables picture quality is best

My question do i have to really repalce the RCA cables and get component video cables ..Will it make a difference. Wil connecting video out from receiver to projector help ..I am now connecting the cables directly to the DVD as of now ..

Need to travel quite a distance to get the replacement done if i have to ..

yes component cables are better vs the yellow (single rca) the other two are audio. so it would be wise to invest in component cables for your purpose if not hdmi.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back