• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Re: Woofer cables - hdmi cables

Ghostrider

Hi,

Any one has ordered any type of audio/video cables online internationally and got delivered via courier ?

Need to know that do they charge custom duty on the same ?

Any good source for cables in Mumbai or Amazon.in would be good option ?

Thanks

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

Yup have ordered bluejeans cables directly from them. Also audioquest from amazon.us and Signal silver resolution ICs. All delivered through international courier. No custom duty but depends on the size and weight of the package.

rayvonnee

If you are looking for economical ones. I suggest you take a look at blue rigger. If you have very high end equipment only then invest in higher end cables which i believe you have. Just FYI the bluerigger ones are extremely good and they too are usa made i believe not sure. Their sub cables are currently costly on amazon.in because of other sellers. If you contact blue rigger india they will Give a huge discount and then cables are really vfm.

Ghostrider

If you are looking for economical ones. I suggest you take a look at blue rigger. If you have very high end equipment only then invest in higher end cables which i believe you have. Just FYI the bluerigger ones are extremely good and they too are usa made i believe not sure. Their sub cables are currently costly on amazon.in because of other sellers. If you contact blue rigger india they will Give a huge discount and then cables are really vfm.

Hi,

Below is the reply I got from bluerigger, very much unexpected

"Dear customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not sell products outside of Amazon and Flipkart. If you cannot find the product there, we would be unable to sell you the product."

mpw

where are you located ?

I remember - i have some Canare subwoofer cables for sale..

PM me if interested with your email id so i can send you some photos.

regards

rayvonnee

Hi,

Below is the reply I got from bluerigger, very much unexpected

"Dear customer,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, we do not sell products outside of Amazon and Flipkart. If you cannot find the product there, we would be unable to sell you the product."
Very much unexpected from bluerigger. The last time i contacted them they replied within a day and the product was put in stock then next day. Sad to hear.

rayvonnee

Update:
I wrote to bluerigger and recieved this reply:

Im sorry to hear our cables are out of stock again when you need them. They should be back in just a few weeks. Do let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you
BlueRigger LLC

Ghostrider

Lol....that's so funny......it seems they have different treatment for new and existing customer.

rayvonnee

Even last time when i needed the cable they were not in stock but by contacting them i got the same response to wait for a few weeks, but within two days the cables were in stock and i could buy them.

SPONSORED ADS

Ghostrider

Finally got my woofer cable from SVS and worth every penny, awesome build and quality and far better than cables seen here.

Last edited:
SPONSORED ADS