ReBangalore DIY workshop?

GeorgeO

Folks

Now that the dust has settled from the Audio meet in August, is the time ripe to talk about a half day diy workshop? If there is enough interest we can start planning something possibly either sometime in late October or early November.

Off the cuff, we can look at covering speakers, amps and possibly room treatment.

Cheers

George

Folks

Now that the dust has settled from the Audio meet in August, is the time ripe to talk about a half day diy workshop? If there is enough interest we can start planning something possibly either sometime in late October or early November.

Off the cuff, we can look at covering speakers, amps and possibly room treatment.

Cheers

George

Good to see this taking shape. A focused meet like this will surely benefit the DIY'ers.

I am also in favor of late November.

I would be really interested in joining this workshop. I would like to meet other experts in this field and also learn few things from them. Please add me in your list of interested participants

Thanks

All those who are interested could initially indicate their interest in the session, on this thread, to give us an idea of how many participants might come.We can then organize the programme like we did the last time-if the numbers are large enough, ask Anutone if they can make their hall available. Santhosh, if he volunteers his services, can coordinate things as he does with his usual efficiency.

Count me in. I'd love to figure out how things work and perhaps one day take a shot at some small project. Ideally single driver speakers first.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh great! I'd like to come over to Bangalore to attend this. I badly need to shed my fears about DIY. I have always been a fan of DIYers.

Speaker building? I have to build a cabinet for my mono project.

I am in!

How about making available all the knickknacks for the DIY speaker build for sale at the venue? The sealant, special type of screws nuts bolts etc?

Edit: PS: Also sample material/products for DIY room treatment? (with a talk about its tech specs and applications) ?

--G0bble

Good Initiative George. Very timely as well since many of us are getting into DIY now - would be great to learn from experienced DIY-ers like yourself, Anilva, Antony etc. I think we set the ball rolling on the previous Bangalore Hi-Fi meet, just need to build on that.

Santhosh, if he volunteers his services, can coordinate things as he does with his usual efficiency.
Will gladly do so George:). November end works for me too.

I am interested to join as I am getting attracted more and more into DIY after going thru some of the DIY threads.

George,

Great to pick up from where we left last time and do a more in depth workshop. Looks like it is DIY season on HFV :)

I have few thoughts on the agenda and will revert on that.

Cheers.

Ok Folks

Relax, November it is-looks like both Santhosh and I will be out of town in late Oct-early Nov, all we need to do is to firm up a date that is convenient to all. We will work out details of date as we go along.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back