Receiver suggestions

divyanshuswami

I recently purchased the Boston Acoustics a360 coupled with subwoofer and surround speakers.however I'm not convinced with my marantz nr1504. The connectivity options are also limited on it. Please suggest a good amplifier for my system.
Would denon x1100 suffice?

What did you find missing in NR1504? I am also thinking of NR1504 and mate it with BA A26 as fronts and A23 as Surround and A225 as Centre channel and SW. Another option but very expensive for my budget is Cambridge Audio Azur 551R; did you think of Cambridge Audio receivers? Heard a lot of good things about them, especially the talk of Toroidal Transformers and all metal chassis.
How about Denon 1100W for your A360? Just sggesting things which I have heard about though I have only auditioned Denon X500 and Marantz NR1504 and I foundNR1504 better sounding.

The marantz nr1504 doesn't support 4k and I recently bought a 4k tv. Plus it doesn't have built in wifi and Bluetooth so connectivity options are limited. I don't know a lot about Cambridge audio receivers.
Even my budget is limited to 40-50k

4K video format is still in the early stage and it has not picked up to mainstream market yet, you can always connect video out directly to TV (for 4K videos) and take digital out (for music)from your player to receiver. Your TV should be smart enabled which means it should be DLNA compatible (wifi enabled), take digital out from your TV and give it to your receiver. If sound quality is a concern going for an upgrade is recommended.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back